Whenever I try to put an appointment on my calendar on my Z10 it saves for about 5 seconds and then just disappears. Its just the local calendar on my phone, I have nothing linked to it. I'm running 10.1.0.2019. I tried to find some other posts about this issue and the only suggestion I could find was to restart....tried that and it still does the same thing.

Has anyone else had this problem? Any ideas how to fix it? It's really annoying since my calendar is COMPLETELY useless.
    02-06-14 03:59 PM
    Whenever I try to put an appointment on my calendar on my Z10 it saves for about 5 seconds and then just disappears. Its just the local calendar on my phone, I have nothing linked to it. I'm running 10.1.0.2019. I tried to find some other posts about this issue and the only suggestion I could find was to restart....tried that and it still does the same thing.

Has anyone else had this problem? Any ideas how to fix it? It's really annoying since my calendar is COMPLETELY useless.
    Hi there!
    Welcome to Crackberry. You're running a very early build, later versions have brought huge improvements and bug fixes.

What carrier are you with? Have you checked to see if your OS upgrade has come through yet? If not, I would suggest upgrading to a more recent OS. browser through this subforum for a while, and familiarise yourself with the process.

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-leaked-beta-os-f395/
    02-09-14 06:22 AM

Are you displaying the local calendar? Check under calendar/manage from top.

BlackBerry Since 2006. Rogers Halifax, NS - Official 10.2.1
    02-09-14 08:56 AM