Hi guys, got my z10 delivered today, only issue so far is that I can't seem to add any appointments to my calendar without it crashing... I get to setting the date and the app just closes.
    Anyone had a similar issue? Or even has a solution?

Posted via CB10
    02-19-13 06:04 AM
    Hi Matty,

Yes, I did find this issue too. When you add a new appointment, make sure you first select either Home (Local Calendar) or an email option.

That is the box right at the top, just above subject.

This has worked for me so hope this helps you too!
    pmoon likes this.
    02-19-13 06:54 AM
    I had the same issue. It is annoying when you fill out all the info and it closes. But like previously mentioned, all you need to do is:

Click the drop down "Calendar" menu and select whatever you want, I usually do local but you will gave options. Hope it works for you

Posted via CB10
    02-19-13 07:02 AM
    Strange issue you guys are having. Hasn't happened to me and i enter multiple entries per day, every single day.
    02-19-13 07:15 AM
    Has happened to me at first also until I figured out the workaround.
    02-19-13 07:23 AM
    It's odd though in that it doesn't seem to effect everyone. Is there a common configuration theme? Do you folks having crashes all have the same type of default calendar, perhaps (local, exchange, CalDAV, something else)?
    02-19-13 07:37 AM
    Easiest fix is to go into: Settings > Accounts > Set Defaults. Set the default to Device - Local.
    02-19-13 07:52 AM
    Easiest fix is to go into: Settings > Accounts > Set Defaults. Set the default to Device - Local.
    That may fix it, but I'm not having the issue and my default calendar syncs via ActiveSync, it's not set to local. So this isn't a global requirement to not experience the crash.
    02-19-13 07:59 AM
    That may fix it, but I'm not having the issue and my default calendar syncs via ActiveSync, it's not set to local. So this isn't a global requirement to not experience the crash.
    You are correct. From what I am hearing, the real problem is the Google account when setup to use CAlDav. What I posted was just a work-around to get past the probelm. Some people won't be able to use Active Sync with their Google accounts, so a bug fix will be the true solution.
    02-19-13 09:08 AM