Whenever I try to make a new appointment in my calendar, as soon as I tap to select a start time the entire calendar app shuts down. Anyone else experiencing this??

Posted via CB10
    02-17-13 06:21 PM
    noob is noob. try searching first next time instead of clustering up this forum.

you can solve this common problem with two workarounds.
    1. settings, accounts, set default, local calendar
    2. delete gmail account, re-add gmail accounting using advanced -> msft exchange, server is m.google.com
    02-17-13 07:43 PM
    Originally Posted by Snazy

While resolving the sync issue with my Gmail calender, and adding it to the device via the Microsoft active sync settings on accounts, it has eradicated the calender crash issue.
    So my advice to you is this, if you use a Gmail account for your calender, try adding the account to the device this way....
    Hi, you can update the Google calendar through the Z10. Go to add account, then click advanced, do not put your email address in. Once in Advanced screen select MS Exchange Active sync. Use your google email address and password and the server address is m.google.com. Then your done. Your calender will now appear and you can edit it. Good luck
    Now see if your calender still crashes, mine doesnt.
    Thanks to TCinBraintree for this accidental fix.
    Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10

as per http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...events-770698/
    02-17-13 08:13 PM
    Exact same thing is happening to me.
    I cant add any appointments unless they come through email. As soon as I try to add an event it crashes. So my local calendar is completely useless.
    02-17-13 09:56 PM
    When you are in the make an appointment windows the first thing you should do is click on the button called "Calendar" then select the one that says "Local Calendar" this will resolve your issue.
    02-17-13 10:32 PM
    ActiveSync won't work unless you were signed up for it before early February. Google got rid of it just in time for BB10.

Trying to decide what I want to do while waiting for CalDAV for Google to be fixed.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-13 10:33 PM
    How was he supposed to search with this app?

Posted via CB10
    02-17-13 10:42 PM
    Yeah, I'm having the same issues. No solution has worked for me thus far...i tried everything. .... may have to go back to my bold until it gets sorted out with gmail.fml.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-13 10:42 PM
    How was he supposed to search with this app?

Posted via CB10
    This app allows the option to view in browser.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-13 11:37 PM
    Thanks for the input. I don't actually need Google calendar so using the combination of local/facebook for now suits me just fine, as someone else mentioned using the ms sync did not work.

As for searching, I did look through the forums a bit but there is no search function on the c10 app. My apologies. Possibly a thread for known bugs and their temporary solutions/workarounds would be helpful (or already exists?)

Posted via CB10
    02-18-13 11:54 AM
    Not accepting my username and password combination...
    02-28-13 01:38 PM