Up until a few days ago my calendar was working fine

Sunday night i noticed some calendar entries missing but still appears in yahoo when i login from a desktop

I have removed yahoo acooint and re added in various ways and now nothing shows up

In the device calendar i click manage and see my email address but with the circle icpn spinnimg continuously and just cant establish the handshake

Is this something from the BlackBerry side?

I have even tried adding my calendar account on a friends device and aame results

Will this ever get fixed? I have lots of appointments set in there and this really makes it inconvenient

Thanks in advance

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 12:02 PM
    Up until a few days ago my calendar was working fine

Sunday night i noticed some calendar entries missing but still appears in yahoo when i login from a desktop

I have removed yahoo acooint and re added in various ways and now nothing shows up

In the device calendar i click manage and see my email address but with the circle icpn spinnimg continuously and just cant establish the handshake

Is this something from the BlackBerry side?

I have even tried adding my calendar account on a friends device and aame results

Will this ever get fixed? I have lots of appointments set in there and this really makes it inconvenient

Thanks in advance

Posted via CB10
    Hi there
    Welcome aboard!!!
    Are you still experiencing that issue?
    01-28-14 10:28 AM
    i am experiencing the same problem. It was working fine a while back and just stopped working. If I enter new appointments in my Yahoo Calendar (Thru my Rogers personal email) they do not show up on my Z10. I have tried deleting and installing the account several times and nothing. I have updated the latest version of the OS hoping there might be a fix, but same result. If i scroll down the top of the screen in the calendar view and select manage, I see all of the calendars there, but the yahoo account has a spiral that keeps circling like its trying to sync but never stops. I checked the server address and it shows caldav.calendar.yahoo.com like its supposed to. My emails associated with this account come in fine, only having issues with the calendar. Any advice???
    01-29-14 11:42 AM
    The exact same thing started on my Q10 about the same time. The circles have been spinning for about 2 weeks now, both the main yahoo calendar and the 2 calendars I subscribed to with my yahoo account. I can see everything on the web calendar, but all the entries vanished from the Q10. Set up another yahoo address with same subscribed calendars and it's working fine so far. I even switched the spinning calendars to manual refresh about a week ago, but still spinning.
    01-29-14 02:52 PM
    Ya, I'm having the same issue. And the timing sounds about the same. I can't remember if the problem correlates to an OS update I performed recently.
    This is really annoying for me - anyone have a fix yet?
    01-29-14 03:33 PM
    Same here. It happened after the OS update.
    01-30-14 11:47 AM
    A Lot of us having this issue. From awhile back. Nothing to do with OS update.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=893434

Posted via CB10 on my Rogers Crackberry!
    01-30-14 11:54 AM
    Just discovered this issue myself yesterday when I finally looked on the Web calendar and found that my recent entries on my Z10 isn't showing up.

Pretty sure it is a Yahoo issue because I also looked on my PlayBook and the entries are from quite a whole ago - I'd say maybe 2 weeks, and when I removed the account on the PlayBook and added it again it won't even add the account successfully..

Hope it gets fixed soon because this is a really important feature not just for BlackBerry but for Yahoo too!

Posted via CB10
    02-13-14 05:46 PM
    Hi there
    Welcome aboard!!!
    Are you still experiencing that issue?
    As of today, not only is the yahoo calendar still not loading onto the playbook native calendar, but on my 64 GIG PB, I was unable to manually add events to my PB calendar until I deleted all yahoo calendar syncs.
    After reboot, I can use PB calendar, but cannot add yahoo calendar in account info. It just says an error has occurred.
    02-25-14 08:02 PM
    I'm having the same issue. Just started for me. I'm on Rogers with a z10. Tried hard reset without luck
    03-03-14 08:28 AM
    Mine seems to have got a sync over the last day or two. Can anyone confirm?

Posted via CB10
    03-07-14 02:57 AM
    Same issue here. My calendar sync was working fine. I had to reload the OS this weekend and no I can't see my yahoo calendar. I've tried deleting yahoo account and then re installing it. I have Q10SQN100-5/10.1.0.4780 and I am a paying customer to yahoo small business!!!!! Someone needs to fix something.

Posted via CB10
    castoridae likes this.
    03-12-14 10:32 AM
    I still ha e nothing; BBPB now says calendar not connected and will not connect when I try.
    03-12-14 05:48 PM
    Sigh. My wife's Q10 has the same problem. Calendar Sync to rogers/ yahoo was about the most important thing for her. She wants to throw her Q10 out of the window right now.

Is there an alternative to yahoo?

Posted via CB10
    03-16-14 06:52 PM
    Many use gmail, but if you're with Rogers you're pretty much stuck with Yahoo. Don't we ha e a Rogers thread on here?
    03-17-14 12:58 AM
    This is posted in Yahoo Answers a week ago. Yahoo Canada Answers - Cant sync Yahoo calendar with Blackberry Playbook - it was working?

Cant sync Yahoo calendar with Blackberry Playbook - it was working?
    says cal.dav isnt available
    Thanks

Add Media

Make sure that your answer follows the Community Guidelines. You may not delete this content after the question moves to Reference status.Read more
    Best AnswerVoter's Choice

Xander answered 1 week ago

While syncing your Yahoo Calendar to your BlackBerry may have worked in the past, this operation is no longer supported. If you are no longer able to sync your Blackberry to your Yahoo Calendar, we apologize but we will not be able to assist you with this issue.

Yahoo and RIM BlackBerry are currently working on a resolution to sync your Yahoo Calendar to your BlackBerry; we do not currently have an estimated time on this resolution.

You can still access your Calendar from your mobile device using the Yahoo Mobile Calendar page. To access your calendar, use your mobile browser to visit Login
    03-17-14 10:44 AM
    Just starting happening to me about 4 days ago. I started an outlook.com account and have my yahoo calendar subscribed there and just added the outlook.com calendar only to my Q10 so I can get it to sync.
    03-17-14 11:10 AM
    It seems to be working for both my Z10 and PlayBook now

Posted via CB10
    03-22-14 05:05 AM
    I just re-entered my password and it says I'm connected! Thanks for the update, I had given up and I wouldn't have tried connecting again!
    Looking at my first post on here, it was out of commission for about a month - do we have a reason??
    03-22-14 10:23 AM
    It seems to be working for both my Z10 and PlayBook now

Posted via CB10
    I tried re-adding. Still get spinning circle. Not working for me.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-14 05:15 PM
    I tried re-adding. Still get spinning circle. Not working for me.

Posted via CB10
    I was wrong - mine still not working. I re-entered my password for my playbook calendar as I stated above and it said it was working, but I just checked and it is disconnected again. When I tried it timed out, said email & contacts are connected, but calendar not available at this time.
    03-23-14 08:32 AM
    Mine was working the other day. Now all of the items on the shared calendar are gone. Is it just me?

Posted via CB10
    03-25-14 01:33 PM
    Is anyone still having the sync problem???

Posted via CB10
    03-28-14 08:13 AM

Posted via CB10
    Yes still an issue.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-14 07:14 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yes it happened about 2 months ago, and has not worked since.
    03-28-14 09:25 PM
73 123