I have caldav setup on my synology nas drive. I have connected to the caldav calendar with sunbird on multiple winodws PC's. They sync perfectly.

I have entered the same information into my phone with the local ip (with wifi on). Yet i never see any of the events.
    I can create new ones on sunbird and the other machines will see it but the z10 will not.

Now what i also noticed is that i cannot see the calendar when i go to manage my calendars. It only shows local and bbm group. I know when i have added a email account and calendar with hotmail on my z10 it shows up in the manage calendars area.

So to me it is like it isn't added (even though it is)?
    Can the z10 even write to a caldav?
    05-17-13 12:47 PM
    Caldav option is f**ked since 10.1
    05-17-13 01:42 PM
    Caldav option is f**ked since 10.1
    Oh lord... Well that throws a wrench in my plans. Any acknowledgement articles/bulletins from Rim around?
    05-17-13 01:51 PM
    Oh lord... Well that throws a wrench in my plans. Any acknowledgement articles/bulletins from Rim around?
    On the BBforum a BB technical adivsor chimed in. Please join there. Hope it helps!
    unable to Sync BB10 after installing 10.1 with icl... - BlackBerry Support Community Forums
    Keel4n likes this.
    05-17-13 02:24 PM
    On the BBforum a BB technical adivsor chimed in. Please join there. Hope it helps!
    unable to Sync BB10 after installing 10.1 with icl... - BlackBerry Support Community Forums
    I have thrown my hat into that thread, though this is iCloud but i presume it applies to all caldav users. I read about the activesync/google stuff all over the net. But didn't see much specifically relating to the caldav protocol.
    05-17-13 02:40 PM
    I think so. Mail and contacts do sync with iCloud. Only Caldav is out of order.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 02:46 PM
    I too have the same symptoms, No Calendar, everything else works great.
    05-18-13 01:59 AM
    Same problem here, all Android / Linux devices haveno pb syncing with my Syno CalDAV server....except my Z10...no support whatsoever on the official Bby forum since they're telling a Z10 owner to contact Apple (iCloud) coz the issue might be on their end...laughable and plain ridiculous...oh my.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-13 05:41 AM
    This not just on BB10, it also broke on my PB running latest OS 2
    neeeko likes this.
    05-22-13 07:59 AM
    Not sure about CalDAV, but my GMail Active Sync it "out of commission" after 10.1,
    05-22-13 08:10 AM
    10.2.1 does not fix the CalDAV - Synology problem.
    Has anyone found a work around, other than using MS, Google, etc.?

I talked to BB and they told me if I had an enterprise account it would work.
    02-24-14 02:39 PM
    10.2.1 does not fix the CalDAV - Synology problem.
    Has anyone found a work around, other than using MS, Google, etc.?

I talked to BB and they told me if I had an enterprise account it would work.
    What is your CalDAV issue? I have CalDAV working beautifully from my GoDaddy Calendar account.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-14 11:52 PM
    We're dealing with Synology CalDav server here. Daddy is not an issue...
    02-25-14 04:50 AM
    I use Radicale without issue for both calendars and contacts against BB10 devices, along with other things (e.g. Windows desktops, etc)

There are a lot​ of broken implementations of Caldav.
    02-25-14 09:59 AM
    We're dealing with Synology CalDav server here. Daddy is not an issue...
    Not sure if this will help at all but worth a shot. Here is my tutorial on setting up CalDAV for GoDaddy. It was a little bit of a pain to figure out and maybe one of the settings will be similar for your setup. See here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...0-bb10-889374/

Here is my procedure for others:

1.From the Home screen, tap Settings.
    2.Tap Accounts
    3.Tap Add Account
    4.Tap Advanced
    5.Tap Add CalDAV Account.
    6.Complete the following fields.
    Description — Enter a name for your Calendar to display on your phone.
    Username — Enter your Calendar user name, which is your email address.
    Email Address — Enter your Calendar email address, which is your email address.
    Password — Enter your Calendar password.
    Server Address — Type https: //caldav.secureserver.net/principals/users/EMAIL ADDRESS/ <-- insert your email address in full where it says EMAIL ADDRESS and make sure of the / at the end ALSO remove [space] after the https: (I added that to prevent the automatic hyperlink in the forum)
    7.Tap Done.
    02-25-14 10:20 AM