The point of the thread is half of you are delirious and need to know that the z10 is crap.
    How dare you judge me as delirious! Who do you think you are to insult me or any one else?
    I love my Z10.
    I am also running the latest OS leak and it has resolved many issues.
    Half the issues I had with my Z10 were user error~ meaning ME! I resolved that problem by educating myself about the phone and how to use it.
    And guess what? I'm on Verizon.
    I don't care if you have a Z10 or not, but how dare you tell me I am delirious and will not admit my phone is crap!
    04-21-13 09:24 PM
    I shouldn't have to do work to make the phone work to standard. I'm not a blackberry employee.

And for the crazy one thinking I never owned a z10.... Attachment 153695

There's POS 1 and POS 2 side by side.
    Verizon is to blame... seems like they got a faulty OS on their Z10s...

Posted via CB10
    PowderJockey likes this.
    04-21-13 09:25 PM
    Makes no sense since Verizon is the only carrier promoting the phone. Maybe it's a conspiracy.
    04-21-13 09:26 PM
    Yep. Reboots. 3 hour battery life. Running hot. Screen goes black but phone is still on but screen won't work without a restart.

Happened to both I had. The odds are ever not in my favor.
    Why did you not exchange the second one? Looks like you were looking for an excuse to get rid of it and you thought posting on here would make you feel better. Show all those "delirious" people that the phones that work for them are actually rebooting all the time and running hot and they are just too crazy to see it.

Your attitude will not be missed. You will go further in life if grow up a little. I hope whatever phone you choose works better for you.
    Last edited by jdhooghe; 04-21-13 at 09:41 PM.
    anon(1852343) likes this.
    04-21-13 09:27 PM
    Makes no sense since Verizon is the only carrier promoting the phone. Maybe it's a conspiracy.
    As far as I know the bell and Rogers Z10s all work perfectly fine.

Posted via CB10
    John Pawling likes this.
    04-21-13 09:28 PM
    Like so many others - I'm giving up on my verizon z10 as well. Ill still be coming on the forums and checking what blackberry is up to on a regular. But - I'm extremely disappointed and the phone is a far cry from what it should be.

Bummer.
    Why would you care what blackberry is up to since you proclaimed them dead and "Jumped ship first"?

Posted via CB10
    42 ;-)

Posted via CB10
    I think 50 is a fair number. I'm as ticked as the next guy with some issues, none that OP mentioned. But since BlackBerry has the ability to software adjust my concerns I'm hoping they will make those adjustments. The other thing is, that when people troll, the attacks upon them seem to degrade BlackBerry people to the trolls level, if he's a troll. Everyone knows there's a long way to go to get this working well but the potential is quite good. So we'll hang on to our new ones. OK so OP clearly wasn't hugged enough as a kid, but really jumping to BlackBerry's defense might be like conceding they need to be Defended. I'm hoping that our patience in this house pays off in performance. Been with berry for many years and many models. Not ready to sell my seasons tickets yet.

Steve, Posted via CB10
    That's BS and you know it.
    Take a look in this forum for iphone issue links. All the issues you've complained about, and more, can be found in the Apple camp. All phones have issues, both hw and software.

Anyway, enjoy your new iphone. Hope you don't get a lemon.

I'm done.

Posted via CB10
    Isn't it great, that people have warned of iPhone issues and in a blackberry forum no less. Thanks to the OP, whether his post was fleshed out or not, potential BB owners are not sheep and look t make an informed decision about any new tech.

That's why I'm here, to get a 'flavour' of whether this phone is any good. Can't all be good.
    Doesn't have to be, but I'd like to know what I'm getting in to.

How is a post like this any different or worse than, 'just got my z10, and I love it'
    But everyone getting their knickers in a twist about an opinion about an inanimate object, is just juvenile.
    04-21-13 09:29 PM
    If you don't like your Z10 anymore I would be more than happy to accept a donation ;-)
    04-21-13 09:30 PM
    I could care less if he switches, whatever phone is best for him then great! I just don't know why post your switching.. still not a big deal I guess, weird but whatever.
    What gets me is how he goes and starts bashing BlackBerry saying how its dead and bashing people, saying it a the worst thing ever ect...

Say your going to switch and then leave right? Not hard I think

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 09:32 PM
    You can buy it if you'd like! Since everyone is so sure it's "user error".
    04-21-13 09:33 PM
    Oh, my bad. I thought this was the thread for returning toaster ovens.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 09:34 PM
    Like so many others - I'm giving up on my verizon z10 as well. Ill still be coming on the forums and checking what blackberry is up to on a regular. But - I'm extremely disappointed and the phone is a far cry from what it should be.

Bummer.
    Good riddens to yeah, we didn't like you anyways!
    I chuckle when I read threads and article comments online that say BlackBerry sucks or iPhone is crap, etc. Reality is that all of these phones are pretty freaking amazing. You just need to find the right phone for you. It seems that there are quirks and problems for some people with all of these phones. I can also definitely understand someone's frustration when they purchase 2 phones and neither works properly. I think all carriers charge a $35 or $50(US) restocking fee too. Personally, I'd be disappointed with that too.
    The point of the thread is half of you are delirious and need to know that the z10 is crap.
    You won't be missed

Posted via CB10
    Well I understand your frustrated, but to say the z10 is crap but then switch to an iphone just makes you the one with the crap phone.

Posted via Naked BlackBerry Z10
    04-21-13 09:36 PM
    Wow...this reminds me of when the Bold 99XX series was released and about 20% weren't happy with the BB OS 7 and Bold 99XX and some bitched and complained about the Bold...but I didn't care what comments they made, my Bold 9930 has and still is for me, the best BlackBerry I purchased, but I respect the those who had a bad experience with their Bold's and felt the need to post them on the forums. I'm from the US, and most of us value the 1st Amendment. So sound off fellow Crackberry addicts...pro or con, doesn't matter.
    04-21-13 09:37 PM
    Shall someone call the Whambulance
    John Pawling likes this.
    04-21-13 09:38 PM
    iPhone seems to be way more reliable !
    Why does this statement catch me totally off guard?

Posted from my Z10 via C10
    brout, Toodeurep and Jake Storm like this.
    Good riddens to yeah, we didn't like you anyways!
    *riddance.
    Wow...this reminds me of when the Bold 99XX series was released and about 20% weren't happy with the BB OS 7 and Bold 99XX and some bitched and complained about the Bold...but I didn't care what comments they made, my Bold 9930 has and still is for me, the best BlackBerry I purchased, but I respect the those who had a bad experience with their Bold's and felt the need to post them on the forums. I'm from the US, and most of us value the 1st Amendment. So sound off fellow Crackberry addicts...pro or con, doesn't matter.
    Another smart cookie!!
    04-21-13 09:39 PM
    @lefty you don't understand we already answered him in another thread. Now he's just trying to get attention to **** people off.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 09:40 PM
    Post 100. Yay.
    angad7.10 likes this.
    04-21-13 09:41 PM

Bummer.
    Lets just use this thread...

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...7/#post8360613
    04-21-13 09:42 PM
99 ... 234