So i was going to just wait on the Q10 since i want that one more but today i got a email notifying me that my financial aid was deposited to my account so now im unsure what to do i feel like its a sign that i should just get the z10 in the meantime

(i payed my tuition & books out of my pocket since i wasn't sure i was getting any help so don't blast me about what i should use it for)

i just want opinions i would be getting it off contract

thanks in advanced
    03-22-13 03:32 PM
    You answerd your own question. You want the "Q" more. so wait. Also I will not flame you on the financial aid. Spent mine on beer Oh wait, it wasn't aid and I just paid it all back last month.
    03-22-13 03:40 PM
    Off contract because you're still on Sprint? (As per your profile...)

You won't be disappointed with the Z10. There's a small learning curve because it's all new.
    I never wanted an all-touchscreen smartphone, but I love the Z10. The BB10 virtual keyboard makes all the difference.

Remember to check what a Bold 9930 is going for in your area on craigslist, as you can at least subsidize your new Z10 a bit by selling your Bold.
    03-22-13 03:43 PM
    yeah so i would be getting it off contract month to month with at&t & then maybe sell it when the Q10 releases i have experience with apple so the touchscreen wont be a problem i hope
    Off contract because you're still on Sprint? (As per your profile...)

You won't be disappointed with the Z10. There's a small learning curve because it's all new.
    I never wanted an all-touchscreen smartphone, but I love the Z10. The BB10 virtual keyboard makes all the difference.

Remember to check what a Bold 9930 is going for in your area on craigslist, as you can at least subsidize your new Z10 a bit by selling your Bold.
    03-22-13 03:48 PM
    If you d asked me if I wanted a Z10 or Q10 to take home with me..I would have said Q10 immediately. Now, I'm not so sure. I got used to the large screen and the keyboard is so good I'm not convinced I need a hardware one... I think I'd choose the Z10 now

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 03:53 PM
    when i decided on the q10 it was because i had no choice now with the unexpected funds its a whole different story ha
    You answerd your own question. You want the "Q" more. so wait. Also I will not flame you on the financial aid. Spent mine on beer Oh wait, it wasn't aid and I just paid it all back last month.
    03-22-13 03:56 PM

(i payed my tuition & books out of my pocket since i wasn't sure i was getting any help so don't blast me about what i should use it for)

thanks in advanced
    Sorry, had to LOL at this one. Obviously someone who knows the people on these forums.
    03-22-13 03:58 PM
    its really not about one or the other to me now its just about if its a dumb waist of money on both
    If you d asked me if I wanted a Z10 or Q10 to take home with me..I would have said Q10 immediately. Now, I'm not so sure. I got used to the large screen and the keyboard is so good I'm not convinced I need a hardware one... I think I'd choose the Z10 now

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 04:00 PM
    I'd say go to the store, pick up a Z10 and see how it feels. I was waiting for the Q10 as i've had the 9000 > 9900 so the next logical step for me atleast would've been to go that route and so i was content to not have the latest BB10 device. However, in BestBuy (launch day) I got the chance to play around with one. The minute I held it, I knew I had to have it! It was perfect. Upon walking out the store I was on the phone with Rogers placing my order.
    03-22-13 04:13 PM