Get better soon mate, I pulled a ligament in my right hand/wrist, had to adapt to my left hand, was quite easy after a day, just don't play games,

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 06:16 PM
    put toothpaste on it regular colgate toothpaste
    06-05-13 06:19 PM
    Use the Z10's voice control.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 06:24 PM
    Ouch! That's no fun.
    Give it a little time. Your left handed gestures will eventually adapt.
    In the meantime, you might consider a new invention. Burn gloves with built in stylus tips...
    Similar to these:
    PPE - Work Gloves | String Knit | Touch Screen Glove, Silver - L/XL | B583135 - GlobalIndustrial.com
    06-05-13 06:29 PM
    Get better dude, I'm a right handed and I have no problem using my Z10 with my left hand.

Posted via White Z10
    06-05-13 07:05 PM
    Yo, brother, if you want to borrow the 9900 we swapped until you recover, I'd send it back to you... Lemme know.
    06-05-13 08:14 PM
    Sorry to hear your accident, get wel soon...
    Meanwhile can you use a simple stylus for interfacing your zee?

Time to learn to be a lefty
    Always a time to start something, eh

Posted from my ZZZZZZZZZZ
    06-05-13 08:19 PM
    you could lick the screen to unlock it....
    (wonder how many will go try it now lol)
    crash_kid2013 and dannejanne like this.
    06-05-13 08:25 PM
    Ouch! Hope you feel better soon!!

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 08:50 PM
    Mickey Mouse hand lol

Posted via CB10
    pinkgold likes this.
    06-05-13 09:45 PM
    Get a bluetooth mouse and keyboard! Both work will with z10!!!

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 09:46 PM
    Get well soon. Hope the most painful part is behind you.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 09:46 PM
    Mickey Mouse hand lol

Posted via CB10
    Hope u have this micky mouse hand soon. With face too lol

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 09:51 PM
    I baked a cake for you to get better..
    Burned my hand, can't use my Z10 now-img_00000004.jpg

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 09:52 PM
    Dude.. feel sorry for you but man, if you don't know how to handle the cooling system, then don't handle it lol. This is coming from a former auto technician btw. People always burn themselves with that stuff, and it's mostly very avoidable if you have proper handling skills. You're never supposed to open the rad cap when it's hot, period. Even when it's not boiling over. I recommend you only do so with a rag, and slowly a quarter if the way to relieve the pressure. If something goes wrong, the rag stops it from spewing ever where like your face or your hand. Even if your friend screwed up, doesn't mean you can screw up as well lol.

Best of luck for next time, and I hope your smartphone withdrawal goes well lol.

Posted via CB10
    Djlatino likes this.
    06-06-13 12:13 AM
    Hey, you're trending now! Anyways, hope the hand is getting better each day.
    06-06-13 09:57 AM
    I'm missing my 9900 right now more than ever.

Can't hold it in my right hand too well (and yes, I had trouble shifting), and have you tried using this thing with your left hand? sucks when you are right handed
    Here's to a speedy and complete recovery!

I sympathize with having your dominate hand out of commission, I broke my right wrist a year and half ago - trying to use my 9930 with my left only was a trial but workable since the cast prevented me from using my thumb for 4 months. You might have the worse end of the stick (literally) with shifting, that hand has got to be tender - I'd probably be doing something unsafe like shifting with my left if I were in your shoes.
    06-06-13 10:52 AM
    You think not using your phone is tough? Just don't go eating taco bell. You'll find out how hard it is to use your other hand.
    Bathroom breaks!

As others have said, try the voice system. Hope it heals soon.

Posted via CB10
    agp101 likes this.
    06-06-13 11:30 AM
    Dude.. feel sorry for you but man, if you don't know how to handle the cooling system, then don't handle it lol. This is coming from a former auto technician btw. People always burn themselves with that stuff, and it's mostly very avoidable if you have proper handling skills. You're never supposed to open the rad cap when it's hot, period. Even when it's not boiling over. I recommend you only do so with a rag, and slowly a quarter if the way to relieve the pressure. If something goes wrong, the rag stops it from spewing ever where like your face or your hand. Even if your friend screwed up, doesn't mean you can screw up as well lol.

Best of luck for next time, and I hope your smartphone withdrawal goes well lol.

Posted via CB10
    Considering I built my engine and put it in, I'm well aware of how a normally functioning cooling system should and does work. That being said, I had pressure relieving out of the cap, and wasn't aware what exactly was going on, so I tightened it. Little did I know that tightening it would be enough to cause Old Faithful to come geysering out of my surge tank.
    06-06-13 11:59 AM
    Considering I can only use my left hand for phones, you'll adapt pretty quick

Get well.
    06-06-13 12:02 PM
    Maybe this will help, it's a trick mechanics and wielders use to operate a touch screen device when wearing heavy gloves (or in your case bandages)....

Get some CPU heat transfer compound or very high SPF Zinc Oxide based sunscreen (white paste)
    Take a small amount and apply it to the finger tips of the gloves.
    Spread it around and work it into the fabric or leather, keep massaging it while wiping off the excess.
    When your wipes start have little to no residue on them, try to use the touch screen device. It should now respond to your touch even through the gloves. If it doesn't, try a bit more compound.
    It works by "extending" you body's "electrical field" through the insulating effect of the gloves via the metal in the compound. NOTE: Don't use this method on gloves that are made to insulate and protect from electrical shock.
    Last edited by DaFoxGrey; 06-06-13 at 03:25 PM.
    06-06-13 02:49 PM
    There is another solution. They have a special kind of thread and you could sew an x an your bandages on your finger and thumb and you will be set to go!
    06-06-13 03:25 PM
    Isn't there a phone that responds to gestures in the air?

Get better!

Posted via CB10
    like typing...

lets be real here
    06-06-13 03:51 PM
    im glad im left handed hope it gets better soon.

bb z10
    06-06-13 06:16 PM
    Well this is what wives are for or girlfriends to lend a helping hand.

Get better soon, use polysporin

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 06:38 PM
78 1234