I love BlackBerry and want nothing more than to see them return to their former glory. I love my Z10 for a lot of the great things it does but I really hope a major update is not far away to address some of the serious bugs.

Today I have 2 more to add to the list.

I sent a BBM invite to a friend. I saw the update saying he is now a contact but he wasn't showing up in the contact list. Resent the invite. He accepted again and finally I was able to see him and add him to a group chat. After a battery swap, he is gone again. The group chat shows a plain gray silhouette instead of his avatar and when I click on it, an empty contact card is shown.

Now it's the camera wigging out too. Snap a pic and when I hit the thumbnail that pops up to launch into the photo so I can share it, a different image from my collection is displayed and I can't scroll to the one I just took. Like it doesn't exist. I browse to the camera folder in file browser and see the file, but no thumbnail. Just a grey placeholder. I think to myself, "Maybe I have a bad sdcard" so I change the camera setting to save to the device. Still the same issue.

I'm not griping about missing features here but base functionality that isn't working. Please BlackBerry hurry up and get this right!!

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-12-13 01:37 PM
    I've had a similar issue with the bbm... I have one contact I can't send messages to. yet I can receive fine from him... all my other contacts work fine. just get the red X with the one.... so odd.
    02-12-13 02:26 PM