Hi there have a strange problem since yesterday, browser on my z10 is funny, I can't open pages only through Google start page, can't access history and can't use [...] 'more ' button, what can i do any ideas? Cheers

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 11:53 AM
    First off, welcome to CrackBerry!
    Please update your profile to include device, carrier, and location. This makes it easier for others to help you.

First thing to try, swipe up to minimize Browser. Then long press the X until it closes, instead of just tapping it.
    Wait 10 seconds and reopen Browser to see if it's working now.

You can try a device reset next. (NOT the same as a restart.)
    Hold down your top button for about 30 seconds. Keep pressing it down, ignoring onscreen countdown and restart option, BB splashscreen, black screen, red LED, and BB splashscreen again. I hold down that button until I see the blue startup icon.

Anything better after that reboot?
    10-30-13 12:05 PM
    Try a hard reset of the phone (volume up + volume down until you see the circular load screen). If that does not work, you may have to wipe your phone and re-install the operating system. What OS version are you running?
    10-30-13 12:09 PM
    Thanks for welcome and help, I'll see what I can update with my info, as for browser problem,nothing works so far,so I guess I'll have to reinstall system :/ wanted to wait for 10.2 but guess I'll have to do it earlier, I'm on z10 10,1 system moved from iPhone 2months ago and love it all the way!

Posted via CB10
    Elite1 likes this.
    10-30-13 12:45 PM