I just made 18 tabs with no problems. How far it can goes without crash system? More than old Torch 9800 about 9 to 10 and see crash.
    02-27-13 11:02 AM
    What did you have loaded in those tabs?

Interested to see what it would be like if you loaded 18 content-rich tabs with flash items, videos, tons of photos and the such. That would tax even my desktop...

-Chris-
    02-27-13 11:07 AM
    Mix mostly mobile and few desktop. Will try website that has flash content rich tabs.
    02-27-13 11:12 AM
    I have a growing list of open browser tabs on the Z10 but have no idea how to close any of these. I've tried every menu I can find. Any suggestions?
    03-01-13 11:43 AM
    I have a growing list of open browser tabs on the Z10 but have no idea how to close any of these. I've tried every menu I can find. Any suggestions?
    Go into settings (click the overflow menu/3 dots in the bottom right of the browser) > display and actions, "On Startup" choose "Show my homepage" That way, your tabs will all be automatically closed when you close the browser active frame.

To answer your question, there's a button that looks like 2 squares on top of each other to the left of the address bar. Click that, and click the "x" next to each tab.
    Russell McNeil likes this.
    03-01-13 12:01 PM
    Go into settings (click the overflow menu/3 dots in the bottom right of the browser) > display and actions, "On Startup" choose "Show my homepage" That way, your tabs will all be automatically closed when you close the browser active frame.

To answer your question, there's a button that looks like 2 squares on top of each other to the left of the address bar. Click that, and click the "x" next to each tab.
    Clicking that X is not closing the tabs.
    04-08-13 06:47 AM
    I am looking for the same answer. the suggestions above have not gotten rid of the tiles. I want them to go away but can't figure out how. there is no delete.
    04-12-13 11:21 AM
    I am looking for the same answer. the suggestions above have not gotten rid of the tiles. I want them to go away but can't figure out how. there is no delete.
    I think when I close the open tabs it reverts back to my Bookmarks page. I saw those bookmarked websites on the screen and misconstrued them as OPEN tabs.
    04-12-13 11:38 AM
    I have the same problem. Did you get an answer?
    06-14-13 09:51 PM
    Hi there,

I'm looking for an answer to the same problem. I just got this Z10 last week and I like the phone. However I keep reading that this is such a revolutionary smartphone browser, but it seems clunky to me. I have never used a smartphone before, however this is not a user-friendly experience so far. Open tabs won't go away, and there is no obvious control to close them.

I have reset my homepage, which opens up as one tab when I start the browser. However, if I try to close that page the screen reverts to 8 or 9 old tabs that I had open the other day. I cannot close any of those. I go into the "tabs" icon and click the 'x' to close, however they don't go away.
    The suggestions on this forum are 1) reset homepage and 2) go to "tabs" and click 'x' to close them one by one. Thanks but unfortunately these actions do not remove the tabs that still linger in there open.

Any other ideas? I'd really like to get rid of junky open tabs I don't want to see every day . . .

Thanks in advance.
    01-04-14 05:53 PM
    Ho to browser
    To the left are two overlapping squares. Click that. Go to history. I usually hit the month and then click delete...

Posted via CB10
    01-04-14 06:01 PM
    These are not open tabs! This is just your history of most viewed sites that is kept for convenience.
    Open tabs are only the visible ones when you click on the two squares on the lower left corner

However the history can be deleted as pointed out in the post before mine.

Z30STA100-2/10.2.1.1925 powered cb10
    01-04-14 06:07 PM
    I have mine to delete history every day. You can long press on each of the tiles to delete from history, or bookmarks if the tile is a bookmarked site.

Posted via CB10
    01-05-14 05:47 AM
    Thanks guys,

That's did the trick, I cleared the browsing history, all gone now.

Cheers
    01-05-14 07:44 PM