This is new. Not every time but 2 out of 3 times when I so a search in the native browser I'll get the usual list but when I click a link all that opens is the bing search site
    This is really lame.
    Anyone have an idea of why?
    I recently installed the newest version of OS from Verizon.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-14 08:36 PM
    I'm assuming bing is set to your search provider? when you search for something isn't that what's supposed to happen? perhaps i'm not understanding what you mean..
    03-23-14 09:44 PM
    Verizon probably slammed your phone with BING due to their sellout to MS a few years ago. You might need to figure out how to reset the Search Engine. It may be in settings.

You might try (stuff I've captured)

Changing Browser Search engine

Open the browser, start searching, tap the downwards arrow at the top right corner, select google.

what you people think.
    Go to duckduckgo.com, hit the overflow button, hit the + to add search provider, then start typing in the address bar and change the default search to duckduckgo, now it's your default
    03-23-14 10:38 PM
    If you type a single letter into your browser you probably see Bing in the top right-hand corner. Tap on it and you should see a drop-down list of available search engines. You can select one.
    Otherwise, as stated above - enter the url for a search engine (ie: Wikipedia.org) and after loading the results you can click "Save Search".
    Conversely, when you have the drop-down search engine list visible you can highlight a selection and a delete button will appear to the lower-right so you can remove a search engine completely. completely.

Posted via CB10 on a Z10
    FF22 likes this.
    03-24-14 05:12 AM
    I had the exact same issue. I changed my default browser like the poster above said & it works fine now
    03-24-14 07:11 AM
    I changed my default browser. Too bad. Not that I loved bing, but I was glad to use something non google, but if Bing can't click through a link then it's beyond useless.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-14 11:40 AM