I have stayed true and did not download any leaks, just official. On Monday via Link my update to 10.2 came in for Verizon and I am very happy with all of the new goods. My browsing has always been lightning fast on 4gLTE since I started using the Z10 back in August. Since the update it is very clunky at times with lot of the blue loading line slowly moving it's way towards a full load. In essence, my browsing experience in some cases is back to old school BB 3g loading times. Has anyone else experienced this since the update? Any suggestions on settings that may have been altered which has resulted in the painful load time? Thanks in advance. I thought about doing a full restart to see if that helped or maybe a battery pull. Amazingly I have not had to do a battery pull on this phone after having to do it fairly regularly on all my other old BB's over the years.
    01-29-14 11:58 AM
    You know, good thing because you should not pull the battery on BB10 devices. They are more like computers than most realize and really should be turned off before the battery is removed.

Remember back on BBOS when we did Alt+shift+del to reboot? Do the BB10's version: Hold the top buttom untill the BB loading screen comes up. Don't tap reboot on the count down screen.

See if that helps. Also, clean the cache before booting.
    01-30-14 02:03 AM