I like to organize my bookmarks, and tagging seems to be the way on BlackBerry 10. However, unless I'm missing something, it doesn't seem like there is a way to select from the set of already-defined tags!? I have to type the tag for each bookmark! This is crazy...leads to typos, forgetting that I already had a simular-but-differently-worded tag, etc. Please tell me I'm missing something obvious here...?
    01-30-14 09:39 AM
    I like to organize my bookmarks, and tagging seems to be the way on BlackBerry 10. However, unless I'm missing something, it doesn't seem like there is a way to select from the set of already-defined tags!? I have to type the tag for each bookmark! This is crazy...leads to typos, forgetting that I already had a simular-but-differently-worded tag, etc. Please tell me I'm missing something obvious here...?
    Interesting. I'm not that organised. I just have them on my homescreen. I'd have to try what you explain.
    02-02-14 06:20 AM