I've just encountered some unusual behavior with the bookmarks in the BB browser. My bookmarks had been transferred over from my prior BB. I finally had a chance to glance at them, as I was looking for a way to organize them, and noticed that all the titles were mixed up with the wrong link. For instance, my bookmark for Crackberry, titled Crackberry, led me to another site, which was another one of the my bookmarks, like Google. All of them went wonky and mixed up.

As I noticed the sort by tag option on another screen, I went through each renaming the link with the appropriate tile, along with adding a Tag to each bookmark. Sometime later, when attempting to open the bookmarks page, it didn't open, so I rebooted.

After reboot, the page would open again, but the bookmarks, which I took quite a bit of time fixing, went all wonky again.

Anyone encounter this glitch/flaw?

Edit:

Also, it doesn't appear there is a way to organize bookmarks, or delete them all. Is this accurate? TIA.
    04-24-13 06:21 PM
    Anyone? I can't be the only one that uses bookmarks?

I've tried to fix the Bookmark list several times now and each time it reverts back to mixed up links, when I exit the browser. I've even tried to delete them all, but they all come back, upon exiting and opening the browser again.
    04-24-13 09:27 PM