I love this function. Use it all the time. Out of nowhere, it stops working. I'll even try to do it multiple times to see if I might have pressed the wrong button. Nothing. Not sure what happened. Tried restarting phone. No luck. Any ideas?

Posted by my new Z10 running 10.2.0.1047 via CB10
    09-09-13 09:00 PM
    It's been an issue since the very first OS release. Happens on some pages with no real pattern to it. Try another page when using the "add to homescreen" option. Playing with the browser usually takes care of the issue, until it occurs again. I have always managed to add pages, although sometimes it takes a lot of screwing around. You would think the dopes in coding there would have resolved it by now, but it seems they're too busy creating OS updates to add features and forgetting how to fix what they broke - or never built properly in the 1st place. I saw workarounds here some time ago that seemed to work, but can't remember what they were. Use the search function on the site and you should get something eventually.

Here's what I found that worked for me --

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...1/#post8264099
    09-09-13 10:13 PM
    This is happening to me also. And its so inconvenient. I actually never bookmark as I love the links on the homepage and it's a better fit for me. However, and I hate saying this, sometimes when I am thinking straight I add to HS and also bookmark it just in case it was a "ghost" on my homepage.
    I am going to take the advice of FBA. It is really difficult for me to accept that "it can't figure out the link/page" therefore I have to try new angles.

Hoping this is yet another newest model flaw that will be fixed. Thanks!
    06-21-14 12:03 AM