I think you might be the first person that has said the 4s is better than the 5.....
    Several iPhone and non-iPhone friends of mine and I also think the 4S is better than the 5...especially in terms of hardware design.
    04-07-13 12:00 AM
    I switched to Z10 from iPhone 4 just 4 days ago. Getting Z10 out of the box, I showed my wife and my son the features of Z10. My son got excited and exclaimed why BlackBerry is way cooler than iPhone. My wife, an iPhone 5 user, doesn't even know BlackBerry has this cool brand new product. In her mind set, BlackBerry has devices only with a physical keyboard and a track wheel. By showing her just some simple features that Z10 can do but iPhone can't, such as the predictive virtual keyboard, capabilities of attaching picture/doc/video/appoiment/file when composing an email, time shift camera with a nice photo editor (a lot more than Instagram), an native Docs To Go, an native Caculator with unit converter, and the seamless Hub, she regrets she got an iPhone 5 and said she should have owned a Z10 like me. I don't even show her more, she already goes for it. Like myself, she never wants any phones running on Android because it gets the most malware. She and I never consider Samsung owing to its awkward look and too bulky screen. So I believe BlackBerry 10 will get more traction over time especially by word of mouth. Like my case, my wife is a potential buyer for BB10 product. I know some people are quite stubborn, keeping thinking BlackBerry was still the old OS7 and never really get their hands on Z10 to try out. I'm sure once they have tried out, they don't go back to iOS or Android that still needs a Home button.

Posted via CB10
    EarthyBerry likes this.
    04-07-13 01:08 AM
    That's great keep it up

Posted via CB10
    04-07-13 07:38 AM
    As a fomer BB user who is now on the Iphone 4s because my new boss converted her work group to the iPhones I must say that there are advantages to both phones depending on your needs. I have found pro's and con's for both devices.

One thing that I miss about my BB is being able to set different notifications. I hate that its all or nothing on the iphone.

This morning I had to go in and help a customer get some parts for a contracting job that they are working on. I send him an email once the driver left. When he responded back is saw his signature line " send from my Blackberry 10 on Verizon. I had to smile reading that. Our IT guy was testing the new Z10 and the Blackberry server last week. The VP of sales is a BB guy and will roll that out to his team next week.

I think BB is going in the right direction. If they stay the course and continue to be progressive in devices they will make a comeback. Will they be #1 probably not, but at least they will be in the conversation.
    EarthyBerry and rtang1007 like this.
    04-07-13 12:28 PM
    I think I converted two more iphone users today. Lol

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 06:10 PM
    Showed it to some one today, she noticed tje blinking lED and she missed that from her old curve she had
    She said she hates the iphone keyboard so I let her try the bb10 keyboard.

She liked the phone.

People won't just go out and buy one instantly but word of mouth will get many to consider when it is time to upgrade

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 06:25 PM
    Yep most people I let use it take no talking to at all the thing sells itself.
    04-10-13 07:32 PM
32 12