01-06-14 11:32 AM
43 12
tools
    i cant turn on the phone cause nothing wont come up, im just going to get the beep sound on the pc saying it connect and disconnected, it rearly connect and stay on so the auto loader can install. someone said i should try jtag it cause the baked leak os i loaded corrupt the phone. so i have to partition the phone and manually install back the os
    For one. No, you won't be able to partition the phone yourself. ROFL. This isn't a PC
    Secondly, try doing what you're doing with your phone battery out. Plug it in and see if it stays plugged in
    Then run autoloader. Works like a charm
    Wigley458 likes this.
    06-25-13 09:13 AM
    Quality...i wonder when mine will lock up...
    Hmm. Quality.
    Let's seee
    iOS which gives you a 10+ year old OS (unix core system) that is a patchwork OS that has as many holes and security vulnerabilities as a piece of cheese? Oh, and did I mention it steals all it's ideas from other systems (Steve Jobs admits it's the BEST way to go too!)
    Android which has 70% of it's users on an OS that is not 1 generation behind, but 2!!!!
    Windows OS, which is basically a basically a ripoff of the actual pc windows, which is horrendous considering the response Windows 8 has gathered (yes, I use windows 8, so I know what I'm talking about). Oh, did I mention the Skype metro app is a facepalm? Doesn't even autostart on boot!
    Let's not leave out WebOS, which is DEAD!

So tell me, is BB10 QNX OS not the best out of the all? Don't give me the app number S H I T. One, you can sideload with the newest debug method. Almost all the apps needed are there in an alternate form of on iOS or Android. No one needs trash apps that populate the app world.

Please enlighten us with your much flaunted intelligence (of IQ<70?), how is any other device or OS better?
    Last edited by masterscarhead1; 06-25-13 at 09:49 AM.
    06-25-13 09:20 AM
    To be honest cut your loss on the phone. I bought one and can say I have never been happy with it...was a waste of 500 bucks.
    Just because you didn't like it for whatever reason doesn't mean you have to paint a picture like it's a bad device or Os, simply say it wasn't for you. The Z pretty much does what all the other phones can do so to me when you say you've never been happy with it, it sounds like a personal problem not advice that should be given out.

Posted via CB10 for Z10
    Wigley458 likes this.
    06-25-13 09:24 AM
    I think you have hardware issues. And yes even almighty BBRY, apple etc all produce some defects.
    06-25-13 09:50 AM
    I think you have hardware issues. And yes even almighty BBRY, apple etc all produce some defects.
    Well my new battery will be here in a couple of days so I guess we'll find out soon.
    06-25-13 09:57 AM
    But to be honest. I'm very satisfied with BB customer support.
    Even though they aren't on site like Apple Genius, they mail you a box that arrives early the next morning, and gets you the repairs within a week. Not to mention the calls and emails they send your way after the repair to make sure everything is up and running
    06-25-13 10:03 AM
    Hello. Try booting your phone with another battery (go to a local store and ask them for the battery of a demo unit. If it boots up then it's a battery issue, if not try to replace the device using your warranty papers. I've had a similar issue with a 9700 battery a few years ago. Good luck and keep us informed No problems with my Z10 for now, i'm a proud owner for about 3 months.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Bobert_123 likes this.
    06-25-13 03:28 PM
    lol i tried running it without battery same thing. i guess its a hardware problem i,m having
    06-25-13 10:56 PM
    Your right I shouldn't be telling people that the Z10 is a bad phone...let the market decide that when there is an abundance of 500 dollar paper weights after a few months.
    Yes. Q10 has outsold in UK. It has done fantastic in Canada. Hmmmmm, just because it hasn't been full blown released in USA doesn't mean it won't sell fantastic there either. Even stock analysts say if it sells nearly as good in USA as it did in other places, RIM stocks will spike up
    06-26-13 07:14 AM
    Focus on helping the OP. Knock it off with the bickering!

Folks from our Community Rules & Guidelines.....

Post in the Right Forum
    All forum indexes are down by categories. There are specific forums for applications, devices, device hacks, accessories, carriers, general chat, etc. Unique forums exist for a reason. Before you create a new thread, please ensure it is being posted in the most applicable forum. For example, threads discussing a BlackBerry 10 application are generally not device specific, and should be posted in the BlackBerry 10 Apps forum.!

Make Meaningful Posts
    Do your best at all times to make relevant, meaningful and helpful posts in our communities.

Personal Attacks
    Constructive discussions, debates and free speech are encouraged in the forums. However, it is not constructive to either criticize or insult another member because their opinion differs from yours. Consider the tone of your posts before pressing the submit button. If your are irritated by a post, thread, question, or topic; you are in no way obligated to respond and are encouraged to move along to another thread.

[warn]Trolling
    Do not post inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages to provoke users into responding in a negative way. Calling another member a troll is also a form of trolling.[/warn]

Reporting a bad post
    There is a "Report bad post" button on the top right side of each post (red/white triangle) or you can send a PM to a moderator.

We now return you to your regularly schedule thread already in progress!
    Wigley458 and Bobert_123 like this.
    06-26-13 10:31 AM
    Rashawnbb2, phone must be OFF when you plug it into computer. Dos screen must say bootloader BEFORE plugging phone in to load os.

Posted via CB10
    06-28-13 03:26 AM
    Hey guys, my new battery arrived but still no luck. Tmo is sending me a new z10, thanks for all the help!!
    Last edited by Bobert_123; 07-25-13 at 11:24 PM.
    06-28-13 11:12 PM
    HELP! Did you figure out how to resolve this? i got up this morning (using the z10 alarm clock), unplugged my phone and the screen turned blue and then it kept restarting itself and now i've got nothing! The LED only lights up when i take the battery out and the phone is plugged into the computer. Also, link isn't recognizing anything! I'm not a techie but am pretty good at resolving issues with my Blackberries!!! Please help!!! I cant go back to my 9900 because of the size difference in the SIM cards!
    07-22-13 09:17 AM
    I don't know how the repair process in other country, but the last time my 9550 bricked I gave it to my friend that work at TAM (one of the authorized BlackBerry seller here). He only wiped and reinstall the OS and it was normal again. All my data was returned because I backed it up with BlackBerry Protect.
    Just sharing my experience

Posted via CB10
    Bobert_123 likes this.
    07-22-13 09:32 AM
    HELP! Did you figure out how to resolve this? i got up this morning (using the z10 alarm clock), unplugged my phone and the screen turned blue and then it kept restarting itself and now i've got nothing! The LED only lights up when i take the battery out and the phone is plugged into the computer. Also, link isn't recognizing anything! I'm not a techie but am pretty good at resolving issues with my Blackberries!!! Please help!!! I cant go back to my 9900 because of the size difference in the SIM cards!
    I ended up just returning it to tmo. I made the mistake of putting the same battery in my new phone and the same thing happend to my phone, so tmo replaced that one too. I have been having problems with my PB and its charger (which I used for my Z10 as well). My PB suddenly died around the same time as the second Z10.

My theory is the PB charger was damage some how recently. It ruined the PB, as well as the Z10 battery which in turn destroyed two Z10s...

I am now on my third Z10 using a new battery and the original charger, but my PB is dead.

I hope everything turned out ok for you...
    07-25-13 11:21 PM
    I don't know how the repair process in other country, but the last time my 9550 bricked I gave it to my friend that work at TAM (one of the authorized BlackBerry seller here). He only wiped and reinstall the OS and it was normal again. All my data was returned because I backed it up with BlackBerry Protect.
    Just sharing my experience

Posted via CB10
    Thanks, but uninstalling the OS was not an option for me because my desktop wasn't recognizing my phone, the thing was completely fried...
    07-25-13 11:24 PM
    This just happened to me. Blue screen then phone won't turn on.

I tried Link and the autoloader (STL-3) but it won't come back on.

Has anyone successfully recovered from this situation?
    01-05-14 11:52 PM
    This just happened to me. Blue screen then phone won't turn on.

I tried Link and the autoloader (STL-3) but it won't come back on.

Has anyone successfully recovered from this situation?
    I have had the Blue Screen numerous times in the past. Not saying you did anything, but my reaction was always to do nothing, lay the phone down and let it reboot on its own. Which it always has. Eventually I traced the issue to an app.
    01-06-14 11:32 AM
43 12