This was solved by going to facebook on the browser and switching it to most recent. Just had to do it the once and now the bb10 application is updating using most recent.
    So do this on the main Facebook page, and it is set? Cool.
    02-08-13 10:42 AM
    Twitter on BB10 is godawful.
    Can you be a bit more specific?
    02-08-13 10:43 AM
    Only real issue I have with FaceBook at the moment is I can't figure out how / if I can change my newsfeed to show newest first rather than what FB interprets as 'top stories.'
    Log in to facebook on the browser and change your newsfeed to sort by "Most Recent". It is 'Top stories' by default. The app will now update based on this.
    sandmanfvr, Rickroller and kifac like this.
    02-08-13 10:44 AM
    Maybe Facebook and twitter will make apps. These are rim made apps right? I just saw a reviewof Facebook for bb10, clearly pales in comparison to android or iOS but its easy to see why.
    I liked FACEBOOK and TWITTER when I still had a BlackBerry 9900 this past summer. RIM had updated both nicely. When I switched to iOS, it actually felt like a step down at first because the Facebook app was so slow and iOS 5 wasn't as integrated. They work better now on iOS though

Hope it continues to BlackBerry 10.
    02-08-13 10:46 AM
    Log in to facebook on the browser and change your newsfeed to sort by "Most Recent". It is 'Top stories' by default. The app will now update based on this.
    This did the trick for me. Atleast so far. Thank you!
    02-08-13 10:46 AM
    Glad to see that pointer, now I will be ok with the Facebook app. I DO hope they add the share button, but I could jump the mobile site and share something.
    02-08-13 10:48 AM
    Why dont we all just sideload both apps :S
    Dont they run just fine?
    02-08-13 10:50 AM
    I think the native stuff works in the hub, the android will not. Kind of kills the point of bb10 and the hub.
    02-08-13 10:51 AM
    Facebook doesn't even work in my hub, it receives messages but I cant send. Anyone know a fix for that?
    02-08-13 11:09 AM
    i may be blind but i dont see that option on the mobile browser
    02-08-13 11:53 AM
    I think you need full site, as you will see a DOWN ARROW and then put it on most recent.
    02-08-13 12:08 PM
    Facebook doesn't even work in my hub, it receives messages but I cant send. Anyone know a fix for that?
    That's odd because I send and recieve from the hub. Don't even bother opening the fb app. This morning I thought I'd try the app, and it worked just fine but I couldn't see the point in having it open. So far the hub has been a FANTASTIC place for me to hang out.
    sandmanfvr likes this.
    02-08-13 12:20 PM
    That's odd because I send and recieve from the hub. Don't even bother opening the fb app. This morning I thought I'd try the app, and it worked just fine but I couldn't see the point in having it open. So far the hub has been a FANTASTIC place for me to hang out.
    Thanks for saying that, I am so looking forward to this. What about chat/messages, they can be done in the hub?
    02-08-13 12:21 PM
    Thanks for saying that, I am so looking forward to this. What about chat/messages, they can be done in the hub?
    Yep, that's what I was referring to. I had a friend I chat with often on fb and a couple of clients that contact me that way too. I just read and respond via the hub. You can also get notifications via the hub but I turned those off because they hold no importance to me. (Usually just someone inviting me to play some stupid game or add me to birthdays etc....)
    02-08-13 12:30 PM
    The hub is pretty good, my other accounts work fine but its just facebook I cant reply to messages, so yes, it is odd. Emailed BlackBerry this morning, doesn't seem like many people have this problem, just found 1 other guy here that did.
    02-08-13 12:35 PM
    Facebook isn't quite where it needs to be.. i.e. uploading photos into albums doesn't seem to be possible.

However, its not BlackBerry that needs to sort it out, the apps are written by the vendors themselves, so Facebook and Twatter need to sort their apps
    02-08-13 12:39 PM
    I want to be able to see who is online for fb chat
    02-08-13 12:42 PM
    I want to remove stupid facebook from my hub so I don't get notified twice for everything that happens. I turned it off in the Hub settings, no luck. Uninstall facebook, still in the Hub. Restart after uninstall, still in the hub and facebook is back? Wtf. Anyone have any thoughts?
    02-08-13 12:43 PM
    Hi all...i know what you mean by top stories vs. most recent, I found a work around which seems to work...

If you goto the website below:

http://touch.facebook.com/

Login, once logged in at the top right you should see a "Sort" button, press this and change the top stories from most recent, then close the browser and open FB app...make sure it's closed initially though...give that a try if worked perfectly for me.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-08-13 12:46 PM
    I want to remove stupid facebook from my hub so I don't get notified twice for everything that happens. I turned it off in the Hub settings, no luck. Uninstall facebook, still in the Hub. Restart after uninstall, still in the hub and facebook is back? Wtf. Anyone have any thoughts?
    Swipe down from the top of your phone, choose settings from the drop down menu, then choose accounts, click on facebook and then on the bottom of the screen is a delete button.
    anon(4263876) likes this.
    02-08-13 12:47 PM
    So FB isn't even a true app, it's a mobile.facebook.com wrap. Nice. Another nail in the Z10's coffin.
    02-08-13 12:49 PM
    Does anyone elses keyboard freeze when they access their FB messages in the hub to respond? As soon as I go to type its frozen and freezes the keyboard in the entire phone! had to erase FB which I find to be really dissapointing even IF I dont use it often...
    02-08-13 01:54 PM
    Thank you <3
    02-08-13 02:58 PM
    Anyone know how to save a photo from facebook like the iOS version and the latest BB version from the 9900?
    02-08-13 03:14 PM
    Lol what do u guys expect with such an infant OS?
    Yeah seriously. When android first dropped it didn't even know what it was let alone everyone else. The apps were bsd. I would say the iphone didn't have an apps but really if it wasn't for Apple we wouldn't have apos the way we do today. They evolved from what they were back on the old blackberry.
    02-08-13 03:26 PM
95 1234