The applications preloaded on the Z10 are just so very basic. Compared to the iOS versions...it feels like its naked!
    It doesnt have the basic things like FB doesnt have chat! or cant view a webpage right in the FB app or You cant view a image uploaded through twitter right in the app.
    Plus both apps are very very buggy. Half of the time, my time line on fb will show me something from a week ago and wont refresh or twitter wont show me my followers or my DP would be in the place of my followers :/

Updates RIM...we need updates!
    02-08-13 12:53 AM
    Mine are not buggy at all! FB doesn't have chat because it's all embedded within the messages section of the FB app.
    02-08-13 01:01 AM
    Twitter is okay, but the Facebook app on bb10 is far superior to the one on Android, actually. I had a Nexus 4 before the Z10...
    Novaone and NightSlayer like this.
    02-08-13 01:06 AM
    lol the facebook app on my Z10 runs great, it does more then what i need it to and runs lag free. thing is i don't use facebook but my Z10 is making me use it because it is better then what my 9900 had and i don't like usign facebook and having all these stupid app messages from the browser version
    H4zN, gqtrebor and Novaone like this.
    02-08-13 01:06 AM
    The hub integration on my twitter feed is non existent. I have included my account in the hub but it doesn't pull in any new tweets. I can get them when I open the app, but I get no notification in hub that I have new tweets.
    02-08-13 01:07 AM
    Mine are as kifac described. Not very functional. I can't manage my business page in facebook like I can in the iOS or Android version. Pages doesn't show up. Twitter isn't much better, I can't log into my second account and manage my business twitter feeds. Need GOOD updates fast.
    02-08-13 01:07 AM
    Lol what do u guys expect with such an infant OS?
    02-08-13 01:09 AM
    I don't use twitter but yes the Facebook app is disappointing.

The feed isn't buggy it just shows "Top Stories" not "Most Recent". The Android app allows you to switch between those two views, so hopefully the next update will enable that.

It definitely has chat. It's the chat icon on the top Centre. Or hit Menu. Messages.

I really like how you can actually read all the text on a picture (just drag the text up when viewing the pic) neither Android or iOS allow you to do that, they both just cut it off at ~100 characters.

I really don't like that when someone posts a YouTube link you can't see the title or text for the video you just see the video itself.

Overall its a good first version bit it does need some work.
    02-08-13 01:09 AM
    These versions are probably the WORST ones we'll see on BB10. Things should only improve from here. The Phone has only been out for ONE week....
    02-08-13 01:19 AM
    The iOS variant of FB and Twitter feel like those are the ONES that should be on BB10. They both use gestures that feel natural to bb10. Take for example FB app on iOS. Swipe to the left and it will open up your chat. Swipe to the right and it brings up your menu.
    02-08-13 01:21 AM
    Twitter on BB10 is godawful.
    02-08-13 02:15 AM
    Yea it could be a lot better, I agree. Picture browsing is fast and flawless. You just be patient with a new OS unfortunately. Just like the Bold 9900, there will be gradual updates every now and then. Remember when there wasn't even have online chat on the 9900? when Apple phones had it for so long, like instantly.... It was torture. I actually tried looking for a way to update Facebook manually today in the app with no success. I couldn't find a away to access it. Maybe I'll have to try the app store and update it from there.
    02-08-13 04:02 AM
    I dont really use Twitter that much, but the Facebook App is disapointing. Hopefully it will get better before too long.
    02-08-13 04:49 AM
    I find for the time being they both get the job done, which is fine. But I've noticed the few times I've used the facebook app, the timeline seems a little odd; there will be two recent updates, followed by one from days ago, and then it resumes sporadically from there.
    02-08-13 05:37 AM
    I like the FB app, but maybe I'm just crazy
    02-08-13 05:39 AM
    Twitter on BB10 is godawful.
    No, I think you're confusing it with Twitter itself ;-) (in the UK also referred to as "Twatter")

Who gives a f*&k what some Z-list had for breakfast this morning?

Sorry, time for my medication....

Peace
    elmit22 and NightSlayer like this.
    02-08-13 08:23 AM
    I agree, I hate the twitter app, and the Facebook app is never properly updated. You pull down to refresh, you get a couple new posts, then all of sudden timeline stuff from 3 days ago. The phone is new to us, they've had the OS for far longer than a week and I feel have had more than enough time to properly develop native ,must have apps that they knew would be on the device from pretty much it's inception.
    bannonjr likes this.
    02-08-13 09:44 AM
    Only real issue I have with FaceBook at the moment is I can't figure out how / if I can change my newsfeed to show newest first rather than what FB interprets as 'top stories.'
    02-08-13 09:51 AM
    Maybe Facebook and twitter will make apps. These are rim made apps right? I just saw a reviewof Facebook for bb10, clearly pales in comparison to android or iOS but its easy to see why.
    02-08-13 09:53 AM
    I don't need alot of stuff for facebook, as I just read and view stuff and sometimes comment. I do hope the recent feed is added, or I will use the mobile site.
    02-08-13 09:56 AM
    The applications preloaded on the Z10 are just so very basic. Compared to the iOS versions...it feels like its naked!
    It doesnt have the basic things like FB doesnt have chat! or cant view a webpage right in the FB app or You cant view a image uploaded through twitter right in the app.
    Plus both apps are very very buggy. Half of the time, my time line on fb will show me something from a week ago and wont refresh or twitter wont show me my followers or my DP would be in the place of my followers :/

Updates RIM...we need updates!
    you can view twitter pics within the app, all you need to do is click right beside where a pic is posted and it will open and expand to show the pic
    02-08-13 09:57 AM
    I have been tryin to do this since day 1! ugh. Thank you!!
    On iOS i just had to clikc anywhere on the tweet. I guss on this i have to click to the right of the link :/
    02-08-13 10:33 AM
    Can anybody screenshot facebook and what you can select for the timeline?
    02-08-13 10:35 AM
    I don't use twitter but yes the Facebook app is disappointing.

The feed isn't buggy it just shows "Top Stories" not "Most Recent". The Android app allows you to switch between those two views, so hopefully the next update will enable that. .
    This was solved by going to facebook on the browser and switching it to most recent. Just had to do it the once and now the bb10 application is updating using most recent.
    02-08-13 10:41 AM
    Can anybody screenshot facebook and what you can select for the timeline?
    If you were to click on settings in the menu, it takes you straight to the mobile website. And as you can see, the updates aare all over the place. Clearly both those updates were posted at different times.
    Attached Thumbnails Both Facebook and Twitter are Poor on the Z10-img_00000027.jpg  
    02-08-13 10:42 AM
95 123 ...