Guys and Girls need some assistance. My BMO Investorline app says it needs an update, so I go to BlackBerry World and there is no new update. How would I be able to download the app from playstore from Andriod??? I don't have the play store app on my phone I must of deleted it. Would someone be able to direct me to the playstore thing so I can see IF I can download it. My version of my Z10 has the latest update.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-19 09:49 AM
    Guys and Girls need some assistance. My BMO Investorline app says it needs an update, so I go to BlackBerry World and there is no new update. How would I be able to download the app from playstore from Andriod??? I don't have the play store app on my phone I must of deleted it. Would someone be able to direct me to the playstore thing so I can see IF I can download it. My version of my Z10 has the latest update.

Posted via CB10
    This is a Play Store Client:

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/sergey...-apk-download/
    01-25-19 09:55 AM

Posted via CB10
    Good Luck - but I think the days of using BMO banking/investing are over for you on your Z10. The BB10 app will no longer work and the android/google play version will not work on your device. Time to move on if this app is really important to you, I think.
    01-25-19 10:11 AM
    Dang, I hope your wrong but thank you for the info. I will try the play store. I will eventually be getting one of the new BlackBerry BTW.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-19 10:33 AM
    So this is to download Andriod apps eh??

Posted via CB10
    01-25-19 10:34 AM
    So this is to download Andriod apps eh??

Posted via CB10
    Yes it is. Apps from the Google Play Store that require greater than Android 4.3 will not likely run on your Z10.
    01-25-19 10:36 AM
    Dang, I hope your wrong but thank you for the info. I will try the play store. I will eventually be getting one of the new BlackBerry BTW.

Posted via CB10
    See also: https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb.../#post13339508
    01-25-19 10:38 AM
    I love this forum. So much knowledge and I appreciate the help.

BlackBerry FORLIFE

Posted via CB10
    01-27-19 09:07 AM

Posted via CB10
    If you need the BMO apps, you’ll be getting new device sooner than later.... good luck
    01-27-19 09:11 AM