I have a Verbatim Bluetooth keyboard meant to be used with an Apxxe iPhxxe (I can't bear to spell it out on this forum). I decided to try it on my Z10 just for kicks.

It paired without any difficulty. But when I typed a message the Verbatim would turn off randomly and I'd have to turn it on again but not pair it again. I did have my Plantronics Bluetooth 155 headset on at the same time, and haven't yet tried the keyboard without the headset.

The strangest thing was that the interface on the email I was trying to compose changed to "Format" with all sorts of options like bold and italics, and then when I turned the BT keyboard off there was no way to get the Z10 back again until I turned the Z10 off and back on. (I didn't have to do a full reboot.)

I'm going to try the BT keyboard again without the headset on.

Meanwhile, can anyone explain all this? Is (are) there some BT setting(s) I'm missing?
    04-17-13 05:54 PM
    While it should not happen, maybe the two devices conflicted with each other? I would definately try using the keyboard without the headset paired!
    04-22-13 10:44 PM
    I have one if these Verbatim BT keyboards and it seems to work just fine. Typing this post with the keyboard.

I don't have any other BT items paired.

Posted via CB10 on Zed10
    pkcable likes this.
    04-22-13 11:02 PM