I just updated to the 10.2.1.537 software release yesterday and noticed today that I was not able to use my bluetooth headset. I then noticed my bluetooth was disabled and when I tried to enable it, it shows on the screen 'Bluethooth is disabled by your administrator'. What is this all about and how can I enable my bluetooth? It was working before the upgrade. This is my personal phone and not a corporate phone. Please help.

Thanks.
    01-29-14 06:51 PM
    Have you tried simply rebooting your device?
    01-29-14 07:10 PM
    C'mon Bla1ze, just turn it back on again for him!
    01-29-14 07:14 PM
    Hi
    I am experiencing the same problem with bluetooth not working (and yes I have rebooted) and also having problems connecting to WIFI networks ?????
    01-30-14 07:56 AM
    I have rebooted, pulled the battery and still nothing. I want to make you understand that it is the Bluetooth Service that has been disabled and not any of the devices that was previously paired to my Z10.

I've also tried to reload the device software through the use of BB Link and it keeps failing at 98% while downloading. I've tried it 4 times and each time it fails at 98%. Any suggestions?
    01-30-14 08:46 AM
    Just a quick update. The issue is having exchange emails on my phone. Here is the post from the blackberry forum user willardv.

"Believe it or not - it's because of your Exchange (work) email account. Delete that, reboot and blue tooth will be enabled again.
    The phone is reporting to your work server that it has no password on it - see Crackberry forums for more info.

The only way to fix it is to have your IT people create a special account on their exchange server for you that requires no password on your phone. Working for me."

I have verified this and as soon as I deleted the exchange email accounts, my Bluetooth was no longer disabled. I need to revert back to the previous release of device software. I need both the exchange emails and Bluetooth to work together. Anyone can offer how I can do this would be greatly appreciated.
    01-30-14 06:45 PM
    I got exchange activesync and bluetooth works fine ! what is your exchange server version ? what IT policies via activesync your company enforces ? seems weird !
    02-03-14 08:00 AM