So today my phone (Z10 running latest OTA update 10.2, not a leak) was charging one minute, the next i look at it and it was a solid blue screen, then turned off has not turned on since... If i hold the power button red light comes on for 3 seconds then goes off any help ???

Really wishing Protect had auto wifi back up right about now and I wouldnt be so mad
    12-23-13 12:48 PM
    Charge it more...?

Z30/Bell - Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 12:50 PM
    battery was 90% when it died
    12-23-13 12:51 PM
    So today my phone (Z10 running latest OTA update 10.2, not a leak) was charging one minute, the next i look at it and it was a solid blue screen, then turned off has not turned on since... If i hold the power button red light comes on for 3 seconds then goes off any help ???

Really wishing Protect had auto wifi back up right about now and I wouldnt be so mad
    See if your link detects the phone and try reloading the OS, if not you can try and see if an autoloader will get it.
    12-23-13 01:01 PM
    Wont reload OS. so much for QNX being stable.... BB10 has been such a let down in so many ways..... back to my torch it at least worked.
    12-23-13 01:39 PM
    Take out the battery, run the autoloader, plug ur phone to the pc without the battery, and see if the autoloader picks it up. Make sure all BlackBerry services have been ended in the task manager first before running the autoloader.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 02:30 PM
    Blue Screen of death on my BlackBerry Z10-untitledjhkjh.jpg

Looks like its done
    12-23-13 07:40 PM
    Oh, QNX is still a beast� don't get that twisted.. I mean � I have a friend with an iPhone that doesn't send or receive messages sometimes� I have a friend, and me personally that have gone through more than a few android phones�. I know some people who have had to get new iPhones because their phone messed up� don't lump the whole OS as a dumb because of your problems� Because for me, QNX and bb10 have been nothing but superb, except for the few hiccups i had installing leaked OS� but even still, its still a beast � But i am sorry for your misfortunes.. I know how much it sucks to lose everything�. Hope you used link at least once, or use google or Microsoft exchange for your contacts�
    12-23-13 07:48 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitledjhkjh.jpg 
Views:	495 
Size:	104.9 KB 
ID:	232829

Looks like its done
    Woah! Never seen that before. I'm sorry

My laptop solid state drive crashed one time and I lost everything. That totally sucked. Losing pictures, documents, applications, music, everything i didn't have backed up to my externals. So I feel your pain. Now i keep all personal stuff on my externals and only apps on my PC.
    12-24-13 12:16 AM
    I've seen it, about 4 times actually. Its not the os, its the hardware. Sorry but your phone is toast, time for a warranty replacement. I went through 4 of them with my stepson (his phone) before I figured out it was the charger killing the phones. The warranty replacement phones would last like a week or less. Get a new phone, and a charger.
    nuldahtal likes this.
    12-24-13 12:20 AM
    same this just happened to mine what the hell! nothing works. whenever the i touch the power button the red light comes on and nothing happens. this is a mess!!!!
    01-02-14 08:46 PM