Few days ago,i did realise that i be able to upgrade my OS to 10.2.0.415 ...as usual as i did for previous update,after all process have been finished,it will require me to re-start the phone so that the updates will be apply...but,once i click restart now,it was like forever waiting when the BB icon appear and for it to reach 100% took quite a long time.after key in pin code and whatsoever,the battery was drained and immediately i charge my phone,after few seconds,the 1s thing i do was looking into Blackberry Hub,it appear blank@nothing,only black screen...I try to open few apps,unable to do so or took some time to open it...Then,when I swipe through my phone,suddenly it appear there's BlackBerry Hub icon and Evernote icon...I try to open that Blackberry Hub but unable to do so...I try to press Setting icon,but,it couldnt go through,what is happening?...Btw,I'm from Malaysia
    12-17-13 12:40 PM
    Few days ago,i did realise that i be able to upgrade my OS to 10.2.0.415 ...as usual as i did for previous update,after all process have been finished,it will require me to re-start the phone so that the updates will be apply...but,once i click restart now,it was like forever waiting when the BB icon appear and for it to reach 100% took quite a long time.after key in pin code and whatsoever,the battery was drained and immediately i charge my phone,after few seconds,the 1s thing i do was looking into Blackberry Hub,it appear blank@nothing,only black screen...I try to open few apps,unable to do so or took some time to open it...Then,when I swipe through my phone,suddenly it appear there's BlackBerry Hub icon and Evernote icon...I try to open that Blackberry Hub but unable to do so...I try to press Setting icon,but,it couldnt go through,what is happening?...Btw,I'm from Malaysia
    Hi Mohamad and welcome to the CrackBerry Community.
    Looking after your problem. Back in a few minutes. Stay tuned !
    SF

Edit
    Ok so if I understand correctly, your OS update has been interrupted due to battery drain ?
    That's weird, bc you shouldn't be able to update under 20% of battery capacity if not plugged in a charger.
    Nevermind...

Step1 : plug your device to the wall charger and leave it plugged.

I strongly suspect your install didn't go as well as expected and you run into corrupted files or settings.
    Have you tried to restart it ? Press simultaneously the + and - volume rockers on the side of the device, until it turns totally off.
    If Q10, you'll have to press the power btn to wake it up, on Z10, should restart alone.

Then, give it some time; QNX/BB10 may be trying to cleanup the mess so don't be impatient. A 30 minutes check/fix won't be surprising.

If you're really stucked, then you may try reloading the OS, the whole process with different options (web, Link) are explained here : BlackBerry - Software Updates - New Update Software for BlackBerry Smartphones - Malaysia

Let us know how it goes !
    Cheers
    SF
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 12-17-13 at 01:03 PM.
    Mohamad Najmi likes this.
    12-17-13 12:44 PM
    No...My battery was full b4 i started updating the new OS..In fact,i plugged in with a powerbank as well in case the battery going to drained...When the update process is finish,it require us to re-start the phone....U got that until now?...This is when the problem starts...I press,Re-Start Now...The problem start...Usually it will take only few minutes...My powerbank still do have the power remaining...But,the phone just wont start,...It took ages...Then,after finally manage to on the phone,swipe to the right n try to look at BB Hub,it was blank...Then swipe to the left to look at all my apps...Then,when I swipe through my phone,suddenly it appear there's BlackBerry Hub icon and Evernote icon...I try to open that Blackberry Hub but unable to do so...I try to press Setting icon,but,it couldnt go through
    12-18-13 12:18 AM
    No...My battery was full b4 i started updating the new OS..In fact,i plugged in with a powerbank as well in case the battery going to drained...When the update process is finish,it require us to re-start the phone....U got that until now?...This is when the problem starts...I press,Re-Start Now...The problem start...Usually it will take only few minutes...My powerbank still do have the power remaining...But,the phone just wont start,...It took ages...Then,after finally manage to on the phone,swipe to the right n try to look at BB Hub,it was blank...Then swipe to the left to look at all my apps...Then,when I swipe through my phone,suddenly it appear there's BlackBerry Hub icon and Evernote icon...I try to open that Blackberry Hub but unable to do so...I try to press Setting icon,but,it couldnt go through
    Have you rebooted yet? When the hub was blank did it show little icons saying preparing hub?

? AT&T Z10 STL100-3/10.2.0.1791 ?
    Superfly_FR and Mohamad Najmi like this.
    12-18-13 12:58 AM
    I even took out the battery...Plug in the powerbank as well in case suddenly the battery drained...Waiting like ages even for the BB icon to reach 100% buffer...then,try to look into BB Hub...No,it didnt show preparing hub as usual...
    12-18-13 12:54 PM
    I even took out the battery...Plug in the powerbank as well in case suddenly the battery drained...Waiting like ages even for the BB icon to reach 100% buffer...then,try to look into BB Hub...No,it didnt show preparing hub as usual...
    Mohamad,
    unless we miss something, it appears that your update process has been broken.
    Just to be sure : is your SIM in and/or the wifi network joined during setup is still up and running ?

I'd suggest you have a look here BlackBerry - Software Updates - New Update Software for BlackBerry Smartphones - Malaysia and try to reload the OS either online or via Link. All is explained, take your time. Read before you start.
    Good luck and let us know !
    Mohamad Najmi likes this.
    12-18-13 02:29 PM
    Just to be sure : is your SIM in and/or the wifi network joined during setup is still up and running ?

Answer : yes my sim is in and if i'm not mistaken,i didnt use any wifi connection...i try to login to blackberry app world...and try to deactivate/re-install the OS like i used to do for few apps...but,i couldnt do so...any idea on that?...
    12-18-13 02:43 PM

Answer : yes my sim is in and if i'm not mistaken,i didnt use any wifi connection...i try to login to blackberry app world...and try to deactivate/re-install the OS like i used to do for few apps...but,i couldnt do so...any idea on that?...
    Mohamad, I'm lost.
    You cannot use BB World to reinstall the OS. And any OS update > 20Mb requires a wifi connection ...
    Side questions =>
    1. Is hub your only problem ?
    2. If not :
    - Can you enter BlackBerry world on the device ?
    - Can you enter the device settings (gear wheel) ?
    - If you can enter the settings and go to "Software update", can you perform a check and tell us what happens ?
    3. Have you visited the link I provided ?

(sorry 11:38 PM here, got to go ... but I'll be back while you'll sleep keep us posted)
    12-18-13 04:36 PM
    My answer for:-

2- No
    - No

3 - Yes,but,it seems quite difficult as I cant even make the phone ON...will try again later...
    12-19-13 03:38 PM
    My answer for:-

2- No
    - No

3 - Yes,but,it seems quite difficult as I cant even make the phone ON...will try again later...
    If you cannot "boot" then use the Link method or an auto loader...

Visit my BBM Channel !
    12-19-13 04:22 PM