I have just upgraded to the latest OS version. I then had to verify my gmail account. Emails working fine but contacts and calendar have not synchronised. I am getting so fed up with all these little problems i really don't think I can stick it with Blackberry any longer. It had all been working fine and i was beginning to feel comfortable and relaxed. I just don't have time for all this hassle - so annoying. Anyone got any advice?
    08-01-13 02:05 PM
    I'd recommend doing a security wipe and trying again.
    08-02-13 02:13 AM
    Calendar started to sync again of its own accord after a couple of days
    Surprised it took so long.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 02:23 AM
    Did you ever try just deleting the account and adding it again? 1 minute process and you won't lose anything.....

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 12:20 PM
    I am feeling exactly the same. Having the same problems. I have tried to restore from previous backups but that doesn't correct the problem. It seems to at first but then I get the blank screen. Finally restored to factory conditions and did not do a restore backup. Everything was working fine. Selectively added accounts and everything worked until I added Google calendar. Now the screen is blank on the calendar and I can't delete the goggle account..
    10-29-13 03:45 PM
    I've been having the same issues.

As soon as I add my gmail account, the contacts works fine, but when I go to the calendar if is blank and pretty much frozen. When I go and try to delete my gmail account, it freezes up while deleting. The only way to get everything back to normal is doing a security wipe.

I've tried to create a new gmail test account to see if that works. No it doesn't.

I've done several security wipes. Always the same results. I have no problem syncing on my Q10, so this seems like seems to be a Z10 specific issue (but I'm no expert).

NEED HELP! This is driving me crazy!
    12-06-13 10:51 AM