I think I understand what the OP was trying, but failed, to say.

As an owner of a Storm 2 and a PB, I'm not rushing to be one of the fanboi's that are overwhelming these fora with "buy it, it's the greatest phone ever". Then I read the BB10 fora and all the issues people are having. I understand the the OS will have issues, I'm just not going to be a beta tester. All the rest of you can and I'll buy the better phone in December, thanks.
    That's too bad. You and OP are missing out on a great experience and awesome phone that rivals anything out there and will keep getting better and maybe on par with this "super phone" if and when it gets here. Oh well....to each their own. Good luck with whatever you choose.
    03-29-13 03:27 PM
    The Z10 is truly a magnificent phone. Its a solid phone and is on par and exceeds those of ios and android and its only 1st Generation. All the bugs will be worked out with updates from Blackberry. you are truly missing out on this experience. I had the same thought about waiting for the Aristo and then thought to myself, when the Aristo would finally come, then you would hear of the next phone to come and then you thought is, you know what i will wait for that next flagship.....guess what, if i play that game i will never own a damn phone!!!!!! Technology moves so quickly you can't keep up with it. If everyone had this thought process they would never actually own anything. I will wait for the next best thing, well guess what in 4 months another best thing is coming and it never stops. Absolutely love my Z10, by far the best phone i have ever owned. for me its fast, smooth, flawless, intuitive, adapting keyboard (One word Awesome!), very efficient OS and there is no lag on this phone whatsovever and it does exactly what i need it to, fast multlitasking using that fabulous HUB and gestures instead of the stupid home button. Even Kevin O'Leary from Dragons Den and Shark Tank said "This is the best technology on the market today, until someone else surpasses it, its the best, I always have the best, you know what Amanda, I just dumped my iphone yesterday" here is the video
    04-02-13 01:18 PM
77 ... 234