View Poll Results: BLACKBERRY Z10 or XPERIA ZL OR OTHER? POLL Please Help!

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • BLACKBERRY Z10

32 69.57%
  • XPERIA ZL

12 26.09%
  • OTHER (Tell ME what then)

2 4.35%
    I had the first experia a couple years ago. Horrible battery was down 40% by 11am after minimum usage. Went to blackberry. And haven't left yet,although apps aren't that important to me,but then again I'm 52. If I was under 30 maybe a different story
    08-27-13 06:49 AM
    But I'm hearing a battery Drain issue?? and im scared and im not the kind to carry extras not now maybe later
    NOT GONNA LIE ive been on IOS since iphone 1 -.- then android IOS was the most boring peice of crap ending in 2012 switched to android liked it ... it was ok nice app selection size
    But i am DEFINITELY intrigued by the BB 10 this will be my first IF i get it....
    Battery issues on z10 Nope never have that, same battery since feb 12th 2013 and I still get 15hrs on average a day.

Sure of course If your playing games and downloading music and a youtube files, you will get maybe 6-8 hrs on average depends on HOW much you USE.

Posted via CB10
    08-27-13 07:03 AM
    I had to chose between S4/iPhone 5 / z10 and lumia 920. Chose the z10 and I'm extremely happy with my decision.

Posted via CB10
    08-27-13 07:14 AM
    I had to make the same choice and I decided on the Sony Xperia Zl because of the larger screen and higher resolution and more powerful hardware. Also Rogers had it on special for $0 up front. If the Z10 had been priced as it is right now for $49 up front, it would have been a much more difficult choice. Both phones can do anything that you could reasonably want to do. If you want entertainment, go for the Sony. If you want messaging, go for the BlackBerry.
    08-27-13 07:40 AM
    Come on! This is stupid. Of course z10
    08-27-13 08:06 AM
    I would say Z10, you will love the hub, the keyboard, the integration of all your email, mesages etc. a great phone, give it sometime and the the blackberry world will build up with apps... rome was not build in a day. go for Z10. cheers
    08-27-13 08:12 AM
    Well its short and Simple please vote and comment help me out
    I have a perfectionist problem so it takes so me light years what to buy especially when its expensive stuff

Please help me choose IF OTHER TELL ME YOUR CHOICE! No HTC ONE OR S4 i cant afford that atm!

Thank So Much for Voting or Commenting
    I can only tell what Ive chosen, and I would only add that 'light years' is not a measure of time, it is a measure of distance. Youre amongst friends here so it doesn't matter, still its something you should know.
    08-27-13 08:14 AM
    Really?
    you should know what poll answer you get the moment you post your thread here
    LOL.

Curve 8320, Bold 9780, Bold 9900, PB 64gb, Z10
    08-27-13 08:14 AM
    You're on a BlackBerry enthusiast forum, so the answers are going to be biased. I have never used an Xperia phone so I can't say which would be better.

But, you need to ask yourself what features in a phone are most important to you? You know you will have a plethora of apps (and customization) to chose from with the Sony. With the Blackberry you are going to have a great (and secure) OS experience (Hub, peek, flow, balance, etc.) Best thing to do is to do your research. Read threads on here and read threads on android forums.
    08-27-13 09:17 AM
    Z10 all the way baby!!!.

Golf=passion
    08-27-13 09:22 AM
    Z10 for sure!!

Posted via CB10
    08-27-13 09:30 AM
    If I could do it all over I would pick up the Sony model. However, at the deeply discounted rates and os 10.2 I might still go with z10. BlackBerry's future is uncertain and plan on technical obsolescence sooner than later with the Z10. Another option is stall for the z30 when they discount that device.

Posted via CB10
    08-27-13 10:16 AM
    Obviously you were leaning towards the Z10 since you posted this in Crackberry haha
    08-27-13 10:30 AM
    I say Z10.. like most people here, will.

For me, personally, the only apps that could ever draw me to iPhone or Android was Instagram and snapchat. My side loaded Instagram works perfectly and I discovered quickly after I got snapchat that I hated it. So there's nothing else missing for me.

It depends what you are personally looking for, I guess.

Obviously, blackberry are lacking apps but for a lot of us, there's enough.

Battery isn't the best that it could be, but I love my Zed so much, it's worth it.. and luckily I work in an office where my phone can be constantly changing lol, so it doesn't really bother me.

Only you can choose, do your research on each phone and see which fits your lifestyle better!

Posted via CB10
    08-27-13 10:38 AM
    I have no battery drain issue, but then I don't keep a lot of apps open at once. Use the phone all day, close the apps when I'm finished with them, charge overnight. No problems.

Facebook, Foursquare, and YouTube are built into the OS, and are not apps. Really fast 4G LTE on TMO. The app selection gets better every day, and Blackberry World does not have the number of pointless apps found on the App Store, which means it's easier to search.
    08-27-13 11:02 AM
    But I'm willing to say I will be Texting and Facebooking and Emailing more than anything else
    Get a Q10 if you need a lot of typing. I was able to type a full paragraph without looking at all with my legacy BB keyboard, it's so convenient.

Posted via CB10
    08-27-13 11:08 AM
    i'm probably one of the few who will tell it to you straight. i think if you can appreciate android's potential it's very difficult to transition to bb10 and it's limitations. however your needs sound pretty basic, so maybe you'd be happy with any platform. at the same time, i'm not sure what you found boring about ios (i'm not a huge fan either). in my opinion the z10 is boring, and most likely you will feel the same after about a week.

although sonys track record with battery life isn't great, i think there's a higher chance you'd regret getting a blackberry over an android device.

i'm about to get an xperia T, while i wait for the honami.
    08-27-13 12:24 PM
    Depends on how tech savvy you are, If you know how to root and install cwm or a recovery then the xperia can be a killer piece of hardware to work with. On the other hand the z10 on 10.2 os is a beast. I actually went from using both my z10 and my android to mostly my z10 now. The only thing I dislike about the z10 is the screen size, 4.2 is a tad bit small for me but I use an android cell with a 5.7 inch screen. If the screen size is a problem wait for the z10's big bro.
    08-27-13 12:28 PM
    For kamera the xperia for communication the Z and if you want the government to spy on you any android version would suffice including the xperia. If you want apps you may only use once the iPhone

I'm a guy Dev. Deal with it.
    08-27-13 01:04 PM
    Get the z10. Way better!

Posted via CB10
    08-27-13 01:16 PM
45 12