12-31-13 10:20 AM
88 ... 234
tools
    I agree. My auto-correct is out of control. Just some examples of words that it's auto-correcting:

va$ina -> Bag in a
    noob -> niobe
    clitoris -> citrus
    a$$hole -> as a hole
    d!ck -> duck
    anus -> an us
    b!tch -> butch
    oral -> or a
    You just need to add these to your custom dictionary.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    07-17-13 07:24 PM
    I'm sorry, but Apple's keyboard is way better. If you say BlackBerry's is you're completely biased.

Posted via CB10

I have an iPhone for work and Z10 for home and use them equally. I find the auto correct works better on Z10, the flicking saves me time and the physically wider screen fits my hands better.

Forums. The land of people acting like their personal opinions are "facts"

Posted via CB10
    07-17-13 07:45 PM
    I agree. My auto-correct is out of control. Just some examples of words that it's auto-correcting:

va$ina -> Bag in a
    noob -> niobe
    clitoris -> citrus
    a$$hole -> as a hole
    d!ck -> duck
    anus -> an us
    b!tch -> butch
    oral -> or a
    I totally know what you mean, even though I don't use all those words frequently. I hate when it autcorrects my corrects words into different words. Like I will type "now" and it will auto correct to "know". And some other ones I can't think on top of my head.
    07-17-13 08:19 PM
    When I was typing on iPhone keyboard, the most key I hit way more frequent than other keys is "backspace" because I had to correct each letter one by one. It was very annoying. Typing a sentence of 30 words required me to go back and forth, ending up finishing the sentence in 5 minutes or more. Right now, with Z10's keyboard, I really enjoy constructing an essay of 300 words within 5 minutes. Not only does the flicking up words gesture save considerable time, but also work with thumbs perfectly. Predictive words right on top of each letter for flicking up works a lot better than Android's keyboard that has words on a bar to tap. Swiping across the keyboard to erase words or sentence is a deal breaker and one of the best features that other phones can't beat Z10!

Posted via CB10 on my adorable Z10
    07-17-13 08:30 PM

va$ina -> Bag in a
    noob -> niobe
    clitoris -> citrus
    a$$hole -> as a hole
    d!ck -> duck
    anus -> an us
    b!tch -> butch
    oral -> or a
    Is it the iPhone or the BlackBerry that messes up the autocorrect?
    07-17-13 08:56 PM
    Is it the iPhone or the BlackBerry that messes up the autocorrect?
    BlackBerry 10.1. Saying that cuz 10.0's auto correct is better than 10.1's.
    07-17-13 09:24 PM
    I had a few issues with my Z10 so I decided to remind myself of why I love BlackBerry and not apple. I decided to stop using my Z10 for 2 weeks while JUST using my 5th generation iPod touch for calls and texts.its the closest device to the iPhone 5. As the days went on I realized how much I miss my keyboard. Days and days of typos simply aggravated me. It simply wasn't right. I'm back on my Z10 and I'll never abandon her again. The clicking of the home button is what REALLY put me over the edge

Posted Via My Most Used BlackBerry App
    Love the Z10, but I can't type AT ALL on it...I find it far too sensitive, I make so many mistakes it's not funny and it's the most frustrating keyboard I've ever used - and I used to complain of the IP keyboard. IP is so much easier for me and my mistakes are a fraction in comparison. The only reason for considering another phone over the Z10 is the keyboard. It really surprised me how much I dislike it, but I just can't type a thing. At first I thought it was pretty cool when new and I would adjust, but it just hasn't happened I'm sorry to report.

Am I doing something wrong?
    07-17-13 09:30 PM
    When I was typing on iPhone keyboard, the most key I hit way more frequent than other keys is "backspace" because I had to correct each letter one by one. It was very annoying. Typing a sentence of 30 words required me to go back and forth, ending up finishing the sentence in 5 minutes or more. Right now, with Z10's keyboard, I really enjoy constructing an essay of 300 words within 5 minutes. Not only does the flicking up words gesture save considerable time, but also work with thumbs perfectly. Predictive words right on top of each letter for flicking up works a lot better than Android's keyboard that has words on a bar to tap. Swiping across the keyboard to erase words or sentence is a deal breaker and one of the best features that other phones can't beat Z10!

Posted via CB10 on my adorable Z10
    I'm serious when I highlight this, but I'm 5 min for a sentence!...Yes, it's that bad for me I hate to say.
    07-17-13 09:32 PM
    Yeah.. swiping to delete words is really great and fun to use too! great feature!

Posted via CB10
    07-17-13 11:14 PM
    The number of the letters in the english language is 26 letter .
    They are big and perfect in the keyboard of the blackberry z10 . To make the arabic keyboard easy and big like the english keyboard , i want some letters to combine in one button . These are the letters : 1_ ( ي ، ى ، ئ ) in one button
    2_ (و ، ؤ) in one button
    3_( ا ، ء ) in one button
    4_(ه ، ة ) in one button

http://forums.crackberry.com/develop...8/#post8832225
    09-10-13 11:41 PM
    It sure is good that the keyboard is proprietary BB and not licensed off of the Swiftkey Android engine.

Oh, wait.
    Yeah. Apple improved fingerprint sensors. BlackBerry improved Swift Key. It just needed a little more attention to detail. That's all.

Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1443
    09-11-13 02:07 AM
    Am I the only one who think iPhone keyboard is better than Z10? I type more mistakes with Z10 than iPhone 5. It seems like I always type the letter next to the one I want to type, for example, k instead of l.
    totally agree with Gameson, I also find myself hitting the wrong keys when typing a word even though z10 corrects it but may be QNX needs more optimization??..also noted during text selection my screen does hyper scrolling.
    12-31-13 03:46 AM
    SwiftKey is a king of keyboard for mobile and tablet

Can i sideload a swifkey keyboard to use it on blackberry z10?

Posted via CB10
    12-31-13 10:20 AM
88 ... 234