This afternoon i went along with my wife to the Metrocentre in Gateshead to take a peak at the Z10 UK tour . For anyone that knows the Metrocentre it was situated in a very prominent position in front of the House of Fraser , i wish now i'd took some photos.........
    It was a fair sized area , Large screen TV's showing BB promotions , a central area (never really saw what this was for)and there were several stands with Demo Z10 units on them for you to try . There were plenty of people showing interest , As soon as we started swiping the units on of the very friendly staff came over and asked if she could show us a demonstration of the phone , i said i was already one of the converted and produced my Z10 , she then said as i had brought a unit to the place i could have a prize , 10 free music tracks , after a bit of a natter - asking how i found the phone , what was my favourite experience with the OS etc - she asked my wife what phone she used , she produced her Torch 9860 and was offered the chance to win a prize , she got the shoulder bag ! She also filled in a small survey and was entered into a draw to win a Z10 tomorrow (fingers crossed !) .
    As i said the staff were very friendly and also very enthusiastic and very knowledgable about Blackberry Products , A great bit of promotion !!!!
    mike4444, codiak, Ben1232 and 1 others like this.
    03-23-13 01:24 PM
    I got a stressball for showing off my Z10 I also made a video interview on my experience of the phone.
    03-26-13 04:33 AM
    I got the same warm welcome as you did OP but at a different shopping centre. I was told they had run out of prizes by the time i got there but still managed to walk away with the Keep Moving bag, 10 free tracks amongst other stuff they had locked away.

They were rather dogged in trying to get me to emulate a person in the Keep Moving commercial on the green screen section they had there too.
    03-26-13 06:19 AM