Hello Crackberry I remember before the app was released I seen a video off the phone it seemed to have some sort of switch to switch between business & personal mode. Im pretty sure the video I seen was about the Z10 just wondering if anyone has worked it out & if its possible? Maybe a tutorial on this for people who dont know would be great.
    02-06-13 12:12 PM
    Currently it's only possible if your phone is configured through a BES. If this is your personal phone, you won't have Blackberry balance available.
    02-06-13 12:14 PM
    Currently it's only possible if your phone is configured through a BES. If this is your personal phone, you won't have Blackberry balance available.
    Sorry what is a BES ?? bunesiness enterprise server?
    Would be nice to have without BES tbh I would use it, on video you could decide what apps are for work or not think its nice
    02-06-13 03:28 PM
    Might be nice, but its currently designed as a way for enterprises to have an encrypted area on the device you can't screw around with. As it stands there's alot of work that would have to happen I think to make it just be a user profile type setup.
    02-06-13 03:31 PM
    Enterprise Server 10 is what is required.. that partitions the phone and defines what apps and configuration you have in the work partition.

Maybe they will release a cut down version or some other way in the future to allow non enterprise users to partition their phone, I'm sure a lot of people would find it useful to be able to lock half their phone down from prying eyes
    02-06-13 03:33 PM
    It is called BlackBerry Balance, and as mentioned is only available if you have BlackBerry Enterprise Server 10 installed.
    02-06-13 03:36 PM