Hi
    My blackberry Z10 is frozen. Have tried volume buttons at the same time, it switches off but then restarts immediately and is frozen on the logo. Battery pull does the same. I have removed sim card and media card but to no avail. Blackberry Link does not pick up the phone at all. I have uninstalled blackberry link and reinstalled it. I have even tried checking for updates on the web, the phone is not recognized at all. Please help
    01-28-14 03:41 AM
    when you plug it in BBlink, doesn't it say something like "can't communicate with phone" and show you a "restore" button?
    01-28-14 03:45 AM
    Go to the Leak Subforum and find the Autoloader for your phone type. Download it and run it. You might start it running and then plug in the usb, or plug in usb and run it. Experiment. I had to remove battery and run it, then restore battery.
    01-28-14 09:11 AM
    I just had a similar thing happen but never got to the BlackBerry logo. I would get the red LED light for about 10 seconds and then nothing. Returned to Bell and they sent away. Got a new replacement phone today but no explanation as to what happened. I was told of one other in this area that it happened to. Link did exactly the same thing as yours. The only thing I was doing was usi g a BlackBerry vehicle charger

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 07:55 PM
    I posted earlier "Z10 Hardware Crash???"
    Yours sounds very similar and concerning given I was given no explanation as to what did or might have happened. Going to try call RIM tomorrow.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 08:00 PM
    Using Link on my wife's Z10 I had the same issue today.

I removed the battery and the SIM card. Then tried the 3 button reboot. Then used power button two or three times and it eventually rebooted.

I used Link to update then turned off and put SIM card back in and all is well.
    01-28-14 08:11 PM
    nope it just says connect with a usb and it is connected
    01-29-14 04:32 AM