N ebay sells second hand devices used ones..
    My friend.bought it under ebay guarantee and got nothing in the name of warranty...
    His device was used one....and when he contacted ebay they just refused to take it back

ZeE 10 STL100-1
    06-11-14 12:06 PM
    Lol I laughed at your post. when we are talking about the processor we are talking about processing done in seconds so to even correct my previous post I would say other models are faster by only some nano second or a sec(if you put in 35%). Both operates at 1.5 ghz but follow different architecture so fraction of a second or a sec. Also some searching suggests Stl100-1 being offered at 13k With 1 year warranty.

Posted via CB10
    Please! Have u even used both the device? Go use them both! i have compared them side by side and i have felt huge difference

Even if STL1 was available for 10k with lifetime warranty, i would never buy it. It is not, at all worth it when i can get a faster and better model

Posted via BlackBerry Z30
    06-11-14 12:06 PM
    That's a pretty good deal.

Off topic but I have a question. I took my stl100-3 which u bought in US with a tmobile sim card to India. And for some reason I wasn't getting any coverage. I was getting all sorts of networks such as bharati, air tel, idea,etc but the phone said emergency calls only and even for that I needed to get a sim card even though I had a US based sim card. Before leaving I had made sure with a tmobile representative that the z10 would surely work right out of the bat in India. I am asking what I need to do for it to work in India with my current sim.

Posted via CB10
    Are you sure you had international roaming activated on your number before leaving the US? Just asking to make sure.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-14 12:07 PM
    Well, I just said that I don't trust ebay seller warranty. Also, why go through the hassle of raising a complaint and waiting for it to be resolved? I was an eBay seller back in 2009-2012. So I kinda know the 'protection' ebay offers. And on that note, I purchased my Z10 STL100-1 on ebay for 23K back in Nov '13. The same seller warranty thing for 1yr. But I know I would go to a local BlackBerry service centre if my phone has a problem.

Last time I checked, each person was entitled to their own opinion.

PS. Play nice Jevin.

Posted via CB10
    Plot twist : he is the seller

Posted via CB10
    That's a pretty good deal.

Off topic but I have a question. I took my stl100-3 which u bought in US with a tmobile sim card to India. And for some reason I wasn't getting any coverage. I was getting all sorts of networks such as bharati, air tel, idea,etc but the phone said emergency calls only and even for that I needed to get a sim card even though I had a US based sim card. Before leaving I had made sure with a tmobile representative that the z10 would surely work right out of the bat in India. I am asking what I need to do for it to work in India with my current sim.

Posted via CB10
    Is it Carrier locked?

Stl 2,3,4 sucks

ZeE 10 STL100-1
    All your posts make me lmao D

06-11-14 12:08 PM

Posted via CB10
    Wow at last u found out. damn X_x

06-11-14 12:09 PM

Posted via CB10
    Haha. Ebay dealings were a good hobby for me back then. Kinda raised my pocket money during college time. But now, I have no time to do it. Else, I would have continued.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-14 12:11 PM
    All your posts make me lmao D

Cos u dont hav that mind to understand

ZeE 10 STL100-1
    06-11-14 12:11 PM
    Well, I just said that I don't trust ebay seller warranty. Also, why go through the hassle of raising a complaint and waiting for it to be resolved? I was an eBay seller back in 2009-2012. So I kinda know the 'protection' ebay offers. And on that note, I purchased my Z10 STL100-1 on ebay for 23K back in Nov '13. The same seller warranty thing for 1yr. But I know I would go to a local BlackBerry service centre if my phone has a problem.

Last time I checked, each person was entitled to their own opinion.

PS. Play nice Jevin.

Posted via CB10
    The complaints are resolved in 2 days!
    If i buy something from ebay and if the seller had promised me a warranty why would i go to any service center when i can get it fixed for free?

06-11-14 12:12 PM
    N ebay sells second hand devices used ones..
    My friend.bought it under ebay guarantee and got nothing in the name of warranty...
    His device was used one....and when he contacted ebay they just refused to take it back

ZeE 10 STL100-1
    lol if he bought a used one then how can he give it back? It was clearly mentioned it was used!
    But if u buy a device which says its new but u found that it was used, then with valid proof u can get ur money back!

06-11-14 12:14 PM
    Cos u dont hav that mind to understand

ZeE 10 STL100-1
    Nop, i dont have the mind to understand ur naive posts

06-11-14 12:15 PM
    lol if he bought a used one then how can he give it back? It was clearly mentioned it was used!
    But if u buy a device which says its new but u found that it was used, then with valid proof u can get ur money back!

Actually they refused to repair it under seller warranty

ZeE 10 STL100-1
    The complaints are resolved in 2 days!
    If i buy something from ebay and if the seller had promised me a warranty why would i go to any service center when i can get it fixed for free?

I've felt that arguments should always be healthy & productive. Else, no point in having one.
    On that note, I declare you a 'winner', maybe?

Not interested in saying the same thing over and over again. Peace out.

Posted via CB10
    Varun Naive and kadthekid like this.
    Nop, i dont have the mind to understand ur naive posts

Hahahah..

ZeE 10 STL100-1
    06-11-14 12:17 PM
    Actually they refused to repair it under seller warranty

ZeE 10 STL100-1
    What was the problem with the device? and some sellers only offer software warranty, it will be mentioned on the secondary title or the "item specifies" tab.

06-11-14 12:18 PM
    I've felt that arguments should always be healthy & productive. Else, no point in having one.
    On that note, I declare you a 'winner', maybe?

Not interested in saying the same thing over and over again. Peace out.

Posted via CB10
    Do u even know what an argument is? Please read my post u quoted, carefully. I was giving u my experience and opinion!

06-11-14 12:19 PM
    What was the problem with the device? and some sellers only offer software warranty, it will be mentioned on the secondary title or the "item specifies" tab.

Random reebots....freezing..yeah I knw...it was software warranty and they refused the software warranty

ZeE 10 STL100-1
    06-11-14 12:24 PM
    N seriously my experience with ebay is worst...
    They sell defective devices

ZeE 10 STL100-1
    06-11-14 12:28 PM
    Random reebots....freezing..yeah I knw...it was software warranty and they refused the software warranty

ZeE 10 STL100-1
    Yeah that is a software issue. Idk why the seller didnt offer u a resolution. What was eBay's response?
    If it was me, i would have fixed it myself, since its a software issue, a reload or reboot fixes the issue .

06-11-14 12:29 PM
    N seriously my experience with ebay is worst...
    They sell defective devices

ZeE 10 STL100-1
    And from my experience eBay is the best! If u know how to shop on eBay(find which is genuine). Then it is the best,the cheapest and the safest place to shop online!.

06-11-14 12:30 PM
    Yeah that is a software issue. Idk why the seller didnt offer u a resolution. What was eBay's response?
    If it was me, i would have fixed it myself, since its a software issue, a reload or reboot fixes the issue .

Whats the fun of fixing it own....if u hav a warranty....

ZeE 10 STL100-1
    06-11-14 12:36 PM
    Whats the fun of fixing it own....if u hav a warranty....

ZeE 10 STL100-1
    What crap are u saying? Software issues can be fixed by myself for free. So why do i need to depend on anyone else, when all it takes is an OS reload or hard reboot?

06-11-14 12:38 PM
    What crap are u saying? Software issues can be fixed by myself for free. So why do i need to depend on anyone else, when all it takes is an OS reload or hard reboot?

U r simply a moron...

ZeE 10 STL100-1
    06-11-14 01:42 PM
    Yes it's factory unlocked.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-14 02:37 PM
69 123