I bought my z10 two years ago here in the Philippines. I did not buy it under any telco but I am currently using Globe Telecom here. Last night, it went off because of low battery. I was not able to immediately charge it because I was out and I forgot to carry my powerbank with me. When I got home, I plugged it to the wall socket but to my surprise, it's not charging anymore. What happens every time I plug it, the red LED lights up for solid 15 secs and then the blackberry logo shows up then the empty battery logo shows up and then nothing. Even if I leave for hours, nothing is happening. I tried the trick of plugging it for two hours, then removing the battery for 15 mins then plugging it again but still nothing happened. It has already been a day of not able to use my phone. Can someone help me? Thank you in advance.

PS. I cannot buy a new battery right now because of my busy sched and don't know someone who has a z10 to borrow a battery.
    02-20-16 08:54 AM
    It seems like you've tried the right tricks already. My guess is your battery is done.
    02-20-16 09:25 AM

PS. I cannot buy a new battery right now because of my busy sched and don't know someone who has a z10 to borrow a battery.
    Probably best at this time to buy a new phone then. Hope your schedule isn't so busy to do that instead.

Posted from my X00 Z30
    02-20-16 12:33 PM
    I would go the new battery route for sure.

From my Tower of Power Q5
    02-21-16 06:13 AM
    Try to charge it without the battery and when the green light turns on, put back the battery.

Z10 STL100-1 10.3.2.2474
    02-21-16 06:38 AM
    Thanks for your replies! I have charged it using a different charger (a samsung charger) and it started up. I am hoping for the best right now but I think I'll still buy a new battery when I'm free. )
    02-21-16 07:01 AM
    I had the same problem and it will only charge with genuine chargers.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-16 09:38 AM
    I had the same problem and it will only charge with genuine chargers.

Posted via CB10
    I tried charging mine again using the charger that came with it but it really didn't work for me. Well I have to conclude that I may have suffered from a broken charger but I still have to look into it this week. I will still see if it's just a charger problem (hopefully) or a hardware or a battery problem. Anyway, thanks to all your replies! Have a great day!
    02-21-16 09:44 AM