Hi there

I have a blackberry Z10 STL100-3 on 10.2.1.3062
    I had a problem with the sim adaptor and sim can't be recognised.
    Then i send it to the UK and fixed it for 100$.I update it to 10.2.1.3062 and everything was ok.
    One day i wanted to make a factory reset (security wipe).When the phone restarted it didn't recognise again all the sim i put on it.How can i solve it?Fell really sad that i can't use my blackberry

Thank you
    02-19-15 08:09 AM
    Sim card bay pin broken off. Sim card adapter breaks the pins off.
    02-19-15 08:15 AM
    Sim card bay pin broken off. Sim card adapter breaks the pins off.
    But why it was working and then after the security wipe can't recognise it.....
    02-19-15 08:19 AM
    Is it unlocked?
    Did you use sim adapter after it came back?
    02-19-15 08:26 AM
    Is it unlocked?
    Did you use sim adapter after it came back?
    Yeah unlocked...No i didn't use adapter....i searched and some said that is a bug after the security wipe and they have the same problem
    02-19-15 08:34 AM
    Ok. I have Two Z10's and have loaded a ton of leaks and factory reset them and never had that problem.

Try hooking it up to BB link and reloading official software and see what happens. Maybe somehow you've lost carrier data.
    spl18 likes this.
    02-19-15 08:45 AM
    Ok. I have Two Z10's and have loaded a ton of leaks and factory reset them and never had that problem.

Try hooking it up to BB link and reloading official software and see what happens. Maybe somehow you've lost carrier data.
    ok can you tell me or there is guide how can i reload the software on blackberry link for mac or windows?Did you update 10.3.1?Mine is Telus unlocked but still nothing....

thank you so much for your help
    02-19-15 08:47 AM
    Just received the update notification. Maybe wait for the update, but not sure how long it will take for you though.

Download BB link from BB and install it. Then hook up your phone via usb cable and when it detects your phone a tab will come up saying reload. Click on that and follow the process. Pretty much straight forward. If that doesn't work then I think you have a hardware problem.
    spl18 likes this.
    02-19-15 09:16 AM
    Just received the update notification. Maybe wait for the update, but not sure how long it will take for you though.

Download BB link from BB and install it. Then hook up your phone via usb cable and when it detects your phone a tab will come up saying reload. Click on that and follow the process. Pretty much straight forward. If that doesn't work then I think you have a hardware problem.
    Hi there

I reload bus still nothing.Do you know somewhere to change the sim reader?I am from Greece!!!!Also still nothing about 10.3.1!!!

Thanks
    02-19-15 11:28 AM
    Have you tried to swop the sim out?
    02-19-15 11:59 AM