I have foolishly used all the various platforms and always go back to BlackBerry. I am now selling my excess gadgets. I will only keep the z10 and my star 9900.
    02-09-14 05:46 PM
    Since Saturday I started using z10 . I have never used any bb device before ever . I have used iOS , android , wp8 . Android iam not comfortable with . I like iOS and wp8 . Infact iam a wp8 user since past 2 years .
    But the z10 won me over for its uniqueness and the user interface . And surprisingly good camera . Enjoying it a lot do far with 10.2.1.
    Eager to see what 10.3 brings , and if bb brings some super stylish new phone I don't mind staying with bb for long .
    About apps I don't know but I think it's a bit overblown thing .
    I have not downloaded any " snap " thing and all just the bb world has everything i need . Skype , FB , whatsapp , pic editors and all the stuff .
    02-10-14 01:32 AM
    Nice review, I too came from Android and some of your points are valid. Still I feel the apps are a pain point for alot of people (Not really me, but there are some annoyances) and missing features and ecosystem.

I enjoy my Z10, but still have my nexus 4 by my side as well.
    This is very true. I came to my Z10 from an earlier Android device and the app situation for even an outdated model was excellent. I told myself there were only 2 apps I would miss that I "needed". I actually did quite well without then for a few months, and now with 10.2.1 I've got them back, which is great, but now I'm looking to see which other apps I "need". I guess the more you have, the more you want!
    Thank goodness for Snap...

Posted via CB10
    02-10-14 03:33 AM
28 12