I have the problem with my brand new blackberry Z10. I am a little bit disappointed with this device performance. I will try explain why.
    Currently I have BB bold 9900, this is definitely the best BB phone ever made. Of course is is out of pace with our modern life and rival phones, but it is extremely reliable!

I use this phone everywhere, mostly, for Bussines purpose. I make mails, checking bank account and etc. of very boring stuff. I use it also via Bluetooth in my car.

Now I got my hands on BB Z10. The idea of this OS is very nice of course, the only problem these is some things seems not to work as planed.
    In my short period of this phones usage I experienced constant unexpected spontaneous shut down, when every it wants without any warnings, for example, I decided to test this brilliant keyboard with its prediction function. So I started my reply to one of my Bussines partners and in the middle of my reply the device shut down without any apppearant reason. And more it was impossible to turn it on again, the only way it happened was by use of charger. In 10 min time it was on again! The battery status was 90% (strange?). In aproximatly 2 hours time it heppend again! Afterwards I connected deviceto PC "Blackberry Link" and installed latest version of BB OS 10.1.0 something. Any way this is happening again and again. I am very sure that anybody who have such experience will be not happy with handheld device.

The second problem I got on my head was: the Bluetooth is not working properly, it connects to my car, can reach the contacts I can initiate the phone call, bat without any sound! I do not hear the person I am calling and the person does not hear me either! May be I did something in wrong way, if somebody knows how to solve this issue, I would be very happy to hear from you the solution!

Thank you very much in advance for sharing your thoughts with me!
    08-17-13 07:37 AM
    Hi and welcome to CrackBerry!!
    I think you have a bad install of 10.1.
    I suggest you download 10.2 and follow the guides on this forum and install 10.2 with an autoloader. It will fix the reboots (they never happen anymore at all) and your bluetooth will also be fixed.
    08-17-13 07:53 AM
    I called Verizon on my first Z10 and they just sent me a new one. Works flawlessly. Good luck

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 08:08 AM
    Defiantly sounds like there is something corrupted on your phone

Clean reinstall and do not restore your backup and see if the phone works properly

Posted via CB10. BlackBerry Z10
    08-17-13 08:09 AM
    Since this is a new phone it would be smart to get it replaced from your seller. Where did you buy the phone? Repeat: if new get it replaced. This is not normal.
    08-17-13 08:14 AM