First of all my blackberry z10 is updated to the latest 10.2 os (not a leak), before i slept yesterday i checked my phone and was working fine, and now when i wake up i find the screen all black and there was an error ( www.bb10error.com/bb10-005) something like that and so
    i went to that website and it told me to reload the device using blackberry link and i did but everytime i try to the Blackberry logo gets stuck
    and an unexpected error pops up on blackberry link, i kept trying till suddenly the phone stopped showing anything other then a Blinking Red LED light 1 long blink then 2 then 2.. i tried to reload the device but the red led turned green and blackberry link gets an error now im stuck and dont know what to do please help !
    11-14-13 06:56 AM
    # of things to try. Pull battery and plug in and try to load that way.
    Download the. 1803 leak and try to load that...sometimes better than link.
    11-14-13 07:05 AM
    I would agree, try a leaked version and then reload.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 08:53 AM
    so i just put on a leaked version then reload using BB link?
    11-14-13 09:00 AM
    Here is a good thread for you
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...a100-x-870770/
    Does your PC recognize that your Z10 is plugged in?
    If yes then then download the OS from the above thread that is appropriate for your device 100-1 or 100-2/3/4 and run the autoloader

If it does not recognize your Z10 then try to remove the battery. Plug it into your PC with the battery removed and see if it recognizes it.
    If it does now then run the auto loader.
    A7mdzGush likes this.
    11-14-13 09:56 AM
    Here is a good thread for you
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...a100-x-870770/
    Does your PC recognize that your Z10 is plugged in?
    If yes then then download the OS from the above thread that is appropriate for your device 100-1 or 100-2/3/4 and run the autoloader

If it does not recognize your Z10 then try to remove the battery. Plug it into your PC with the battery removed and see if it recognizes it.

also i want to avoid using leaks i have since 10.1 leaks so will i able to restore to the official release after i use this?
    If it does now then run the auto loader.
    well it seems like it does recognize my phone but it does say "Cannot communicate with the device" and the re is a reconnect and reload option both doesnt seem to work
    11-14-13 10:50 AM
    also i was trying to avoid using leaks since 10.1 but will i be able to restore to the official release after this?
    11-14-13 11:00 AM
    This leak is the official, but yes any extras from your carrier can be updated
    A7mdzGush likes this.
    11-14-13 11:16 AM
    My Z10 was blinking red yesterday. I thought phone was dead. Today is working normally. I don't know why!

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 11:20 AM
    My Z10 was blinking red yesterday. I thought phone was dead. Today is working normally. I don't know why!

Posted via CB10
    can you tell me exactly what happened with you??
    11-14-13 11:43 AM
    it appears that the leak didint work.. does the same thing auto loader starts phone appears to be rebooted and instead of a blinking red led it becomes a green blinking led and after the rim image uploads it pauses for few seconds and the auto loader shuts down and the problem is still going on
    11-14-13 06:50 PM
    Try running through this thread. If you try everything on it and it doesn't work I would do like the thread says and try to get a new one through warranty if possible.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...16/index2.html
    11-15-13 03:00 AM
    You probably have tried this but just in case, this is what I did when my Z10 acted up on me back in the spring.

Let me say that in my case at least, it turned out to be user error. The phone worked fine once I restored everything. I'm not saying this is your case; just that I first thought the phone was defective and it turned out to be that I did not know what I was doing. It was actually a relief as I can't afford to get a new phone all the time. Anyway, I digress.

So what I did was plug my phone in the wall socket for a couple of minutes and then I disconnected it for a couple of minutes. I repeated that cycle about 7 or 8 times if I remember right. After that, I made sure the phone was off, fired up BlackBerry Link, attached my phone to the computer, took the battery out and turned on the phone. Link recognised my phone and after a series of prompts, restored my OS. I put back the battery and that was that.

Long winded reply I know but this may work for you. And by the way, it was the stock OS and not a leak that worked.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 03:46 AM
    Hand holding thread is next door

BlackBerry Since 2006. BB Z10,10.2 Official. Rogers Halifax, NS
    11-15-13 04:30 AM
    Hand holding thread is next door

BlackBerry Since 2006. BB Z10,10.2 Official. Rogers Halifax, NS
    Ahh dang why didn't I think of that. **** A7mdzGush I guess you are all in your own from now on, no more holding your hand.

Thanks for the valuable input chiphazard.
    11-15-13 05:40 AM
    Ahh dang why didn't I think of that. **** A7mdzGush I guess you are all in your own from now on, no more holding your hand.

Thanks for the valuable input chiphazard.
    HAHAHAHA xD thanks anyways man :P i needed some hand to hold anyways my day is really messed up anyways in the end i went to axiom retail shop and they couldnt fix it so they replaced it
    sinlessearth likes this.
    11-15-13 12:09 PM