some one can help me ? my blackberry z10 is struck at startup screen as " Blackberry"

Blackberry z10 not booting-dscf6315.jpg
    11-29-13 03:52 PM
    How long has it been like that, and have you done anything to it recently (security wipe, update, etc.)?

C0001BBF0 - BlackBerry 10 help channel.
    11-29-13 03:55 PM
    11-29-13 10:55 PM
    no i havent do any thing yet and its been from a last 2 three days what should i do ?
    11-30-13 02:41 PM
    I have the exact the same problem. having problem texting for the first time yesterday, so i decided to restart the phone. and it stuck on the same exact picture shown above. if i do power cycle, phone will turn on just by returning the battery without even pressing the power button. and stuck on the blackberry text shown above.

i tried charging it overnight hoping it will just go away. same problem. removed sim card and micro sd, no go. tried using power cable only. the phone keeps on restarting after displaying that blackberry text as shown above.

this is frustrating. i updated the OS to 10.2 last month, the restart was around 2 hours. i thought it was just normal. was working fine until yesterday. that was the 2nd time i restarted the phone since the last update.

[email protected] please email me if you have any fix for this. i was wondering if there is a hard reset option, for factory reset using hardware keys (power button and vollume buttons)

HELP please!!!
    12-02-13 03:35 AM
    It happens to me 1 week after updating to 10.2. All my contacts suddenly disappeared, so I decided to restart hoping the problem would resolve. But my Z10 stuck at the 'blackberry' screen. I tried all sorts of solutions provided in crackberry and finally fix the phone by removing the battery and connect it to laptop via USB cable. And then use leak autoloader to update my phone to 10.2.1. The autoloader found my brick Z10 and automatically updated it. Walla...problem solve.

Posted via Z10 (STL100-1)
    12-02-13 04:11 AM
    i tried with with Blackberry Link and it says Device not Connected. seem like the phone boot does not reach the internal memory of the CP.

will bring it to repair center. it's just 6 months. not sure if warranty covers hardware issues like this.
    12-03-13 05:25 AM
    I had the same problem today morning, reloaded the software through link (2.1), it worked for me. Just wait for the on screen instructions on link including pressing down the power button on the Z10.

Somehow this problem may relate to the sensor issue that has come up all of a sudden..

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 06:35 AM
    hey samdan
    did you manage to fix this issue. I too got this and my phone has stuck at this screen for last two days. I did all re-start, battery disconnect, connect to my laptop balckberry link. Nothing helps. Can you please help me on how to fix this.
    Thanks
    akmk
    12-05-13 09:07 AM
    I'll suggest the following.

(you must have Link installed but not running on your computer)

0/ If link is started, quit it.
    1/ Plug your your device to USB then turn it off - wait until it's really off.
    2/ Start Link

Link should find the device but state "unable to communicate" and offer to reinstall software.
    warning : all your internal data will be lost.

worse a try.
    12-05-13 09:18 AM
    I'll suggest the following.

(you must have Link installed but not running on your computer)

0/ If link is started, quit it.
    1/ Plug your your device to USB then turn it off - wait until it's really off.
    2/ Start Link

Link should find the device but state "unable to communicate" and offer to reinstall software.
    warning : all your internal data will be lost.

worse a try.
    If the above doesn't work just download the latest 10.2.1.1259 leak or an official autoloader. You can get them on crackberry.com or use Sachesi or Darcy's Tools. Autoloader will debrick for sure.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-13 01:33 PM
    yyiipppeee.... My bbz10 is up and working now, you may also try....
    put your phone on charging (not pc) --> There is a button between the volume buttons on the right corner of BBz10. Keep it pressed until red light is off and a yellow blinking light is up.
    Once you see the yellow light leave the phone on charging mode for some time and... .... the magic happen...phone will bootup....
    05-08-14 06:21 AM
    My Z10 not starting after restart. Got stuck in the progress screen. Even not showing the percentage when clicking on berry icon in the middle.
    Please help.
    05-30-14 11:36 AM
    My Z10 not starting after restart. Got stuck in the progress screen. Even not showing the percentage when clicking on berry icon in the middle.
    Please help.
    You might give it a bit more time. Or

Try a restart:

Press and HOLD both Vol Up/Down buttons. Keep holding while the screen goes fully black (ignore the screenshot), keep holding through the Black/White logo and when the Colored Logo shows up, release those buttons.

If you have the STL100-1 variant the volume button reset method doesn't work. In that case, Press and HOLD the Power On Button until you see the LOGO as above

And if that does not work, remove the battery for 30 or more seconds and replace it.

If none of that works, you might have to reload the OS.
    05-30-14 03:50 PM
    It worked for me. Thanks a lot

""If you have the STL100-1 variant the volume button reset method doesn't work. In that case, Press and HOLD the Power On Button until you see the LOGO as above""

Try a restart:

Press and HOLD both Vol Up/Down buttons. Keep holding while the screen goes fully black (ignore the screenshot), keep holding through the Black/White logo and when the Colored Logo shows up, release those buttons.

If you have the STL100-1 variant the volume button reset method doesn't work. In that case, Press and HOLD the Power On Button until you see the LOGO as above

And if that does not work, remove the battery for 30 or more seconds and replace it.

FF22 likes this.
    05-31-14 07:54 AM
    Nightfurry, you are welcome.
    05-31-14 08:15 AM
    This es becaming a major issue foir BB, I have a Q10 with the same issue.

Appears to start�s with a problem of miss calibration, but the issue is that apparently is like the phone doesn�t boot because is already receving charge on the battery or on the charger. If you leave your phone like 12 hours draining your battery, when you plug into a AC charger, is going to appear an "NO BATTERY" icon (don�t put the battery on the phone) - it�s like that the RAM memory of the phone wipes. Plug the battery and it�s going to boot again.

The problem is this solution is only temporary bacause you don�t know when the phone it�s going to shut down again, in my case, at first starts to shutting down with 20%, now is shutting down with 78%. I am going to try to update the OS via autoloader and pray to work. If i can�t install through autoloader i�m going to wait 12 hours for the phone boots agains and make a master reset.

This is a SOFTWARE issue, I bought another battery and i charged through a bundle and i wait like 3 hours to be fully carged. It doesn�t work, the phone shutted down with the same % and after that the battery is not helping to reboot the phone.

To the CB people please talk to Blackberry and find a solution for this...i had read a lot of post with this issues and no solution at all...a bunch of guesses!!!!

I also saw that a lot of people went to Blackberry customers services and they don�t have a clue of this...this have to be seen with blackberrt developers...

Regards
    06-09-14 10:56 AM
    If u knew anything about how to fix it tell me

Posted via CB10
    06-09-14 11:34 AM

Try a restart:

What about my phone it has struck as 100% logo for 13 hours
    Blackberry z10 not booting-img_20140609_151113.jpg

Posted via CB10
    06-09-14 11:40 AM
    What about my phone it has struck as 100% logo for 13 hours
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140609_151113.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	277229

Posted via CB10
    Have you tried the RESTART procedures listed above? Does it restart but still stall at the logo?

You might need to reload the OS.
    06-09-14 03:39 PM
    I got the same problem 2 days back. My phone is stuck right now and is useless. Is there any solutions to this one?
    06-14-14 09:11 AM
    I got the same problem 2 days back. My phone is stuck right now and is useless. Is there any solutions to this one?
    Did you try the restart? You can also remove the battery, leave it out for 1/2 hour and then replace. If that fails, connect to BBLink software and reload the OS. You might lose data if you don't have a backup.

Good luck
    06-14-14 09:53 AM
    hi. im new in this..
    i got the same problem with ma z10 yesterday. when i opened the image gallery it said, there is some problem and you should restart the devise.
    then i restarted the phone.It came to the boot screen normally up to 70% and stuck there for some 4 hours.
    i googled and tried out all the ways as you guys mentioned....still the problem persists now its coming to 100% and stuck there...
    please help me out.
    07-06-14 09:55 AM
    hi. im new in this..
    i got the same problem with ma z10 yesterday. when i opened the image gallery it said, there is some problem and you should restart the devise.
    then i restarted the phone.It came to the boot screen normally up to 70% and stuck there for some 4 hours.
    i googled and tried out all the ways as you guys mentioned....still the problem persists now its coming to 100% and stuck there...
    please help me out.
    I am sorry that your first post at Crackberry is about a problem. But welcome, nonetheless.

Unfortunately, you may need to try reloading the OS. If you have a backup of your data you can use a few methods like BBLink software or go to the leak subforum and locate a thread that mentions your OS version and use an Autoloader.

If your backup is not current or lacking you can TRY using Sachesi, also found in the Leak subforum. It may be able to reload the OS without losing your data.
    07-06-14 10:20 AM
    2days ago, my z10 STL100-1 died !

i have picturepassword and i swiped up to unlock, the picture password screen did not show up, instead only a blank screen. Tried a couple of times, then i shutdown the phone using the power button ! Then i removed the battery and inserted it back.... no sign of life there after !!!
    07-06-14 01:06 PM
28 12