Help me, I have NFC sticker, but I can't write to my sticker. (I think my nfc is broken)

Posted via CB10
    06-29-18 06:35 AM
    Might be.... might check to make sure the antenna contact as still good on the cover.
    06-29-18 10:04 AM
    Might be.... might check to make sure the antenna contact as still good on the cover.
    do i have to buy new cover?
    06-29-18 10:18 AM
    do i have to buy new cover?
    The NFC Antenna is in the cover.... if that's damaged, that could be an issue.

But if it looks fine, not sure I'd buy a new one.
    06-29-18 10:28 AM
    The NFC Antenna is in the cover.... if that's damaged, that could be an issue.

But if it looks fine, not sure I'd buy a new one.
    how to check whether it is broken or still good?
    06-29-18 10:37 AM
    how to check whether it is broken or still good?
    Do you know anyone else with an NFC phone that you can try pairing with- say to share a photo etc?
    06-29-18 10:39 AM
    Do you know anyone else with an NFC phone that you can try pairing with- say to share a photo etc?
    I only have Z10 and nfc tag. I try write website url to tag but not working.
    06-29-18 10:43 AM
    I only have Z10 and nfc tag. I try write website url to tag but not working.
    Yes, I understand that but you need to test NFC in some other way (pairing with another phone). Not sure if the hardware testing app BBVE in BlackBerry World will test your Z10 for NFC function but you can try it. I don't know of any other way to check besides what I mentioned. You can buy a whole new back cover very cheaply on E-Bay or some other site if you decide to go that route.
    06-29-18 10:49 AM
    Yes, I understand that but you need to test NFC in some other way (pairing with another phone). Not sure if the hardware testing app BBVE in BlackBerry World will test your Z10 for NFC function but you can try it. I don't know of any other way to check besides what I mentioned. You can buy a whole new back cover very cheaply on E-Bay or some other site if you decide to go that route.
    what is the difference nfc tag with other nfc phone?
    06-29-18 10:57 AM
    what is the difference nfc tag with other nfc phone?
    I'm not talking about "tags". I'm talking about using your NFC to CONNECT to another device. Forget about the tag just try to connect to someone else's phone using NFC. That will confirm if your device is faulty.
    06-29-18 11:00 AM
    I'm not talking about "tags". I'm talking about using your NFC to CONNECT to another device. Forget about the tag just try to connect to someone else's phone using NFC. That will confirm if your device is faulty.
    if I change the cover will it solve my problem?
    06-29-18 11:27 AM
    We don't know if it will or not.... It just the only thing that you can easily change. If the pins in the back of the phone look good and the antenna contacts look good... I don't it will fix anything.

Another thing would be reloading the OS, and if not on the latest 10.3.3 upgrading. Don't restore any data and testing it. If if works try restoring your data.
    06-29-18 11:46 AM
    Maybe or maybe not. Have you gently cleaned the contact points on the cover and on the phone? Does the cover fit properly? If it seems a bit loose try putting a bit of paper on top the battery then put cover on. If the contacts are touching properly then you either have a motherboard problem or a faulty/damaged back cover. You need to rule out the possible problems which is why I suggested to try and pair with another phone. Can't understand why you won't try that or even consider it. That's all I've got, sorry.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-18 11:46 AM
    I am try like this video but not working. maybe my hardware is broken.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-18 12:34 PM
    Security wipe, nfc still not work.
    06-30-18 07:55 AM
    Had the same issue with some tags I bought off the internet. For me it turned out that one of my apps that I downloaded for free wasn't playing ball.

I can't remember which one but my advice would be to try another NFC app.
    07-02-18 03:40 AM
  17. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    maybe

 Passport RED Edition 10.3.32163
    07-08-18 02:59 AM
    I am buy new cover and my NFC working. But not all tag can be read.

Posted via CB10

08-08-18 05:34 AM
  19. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    can I use nft accross to android device?
    why I could receive some file by blackberry nfc or android device

 Passport RED Edition 10.3.32163
    08-15-18 02:38 AM