Hi All

I appreciate that with new and upgraded device you are going to be in a loose some gain some situation but please tell me it gets easier with a BB Z10? I want to love it but am getting very frustrated!!

This is not the only issue I have but one of the most annoying and is probably easiest to fix. Have I missed a setting, have I told it to use WiFi over everything else? I tend to use WiFi where ever I can but if WiFi is not present (like it drops out in the office on a regular basis) the Z10 says that there is no network connection although I have full cellular coverage and thus wont connect, has antone come across this before?

Thanks in advance
    04-03-13 04:57 AM
    It defaults to wifi, once available it would use wifi in preference to the network.... that being said, once the wifi is no longer in range it would be on the network (where you would see, instead of the wifi icon, you will see your network connection status, E, 3G, H/H+ 4G or LTE)

Once it is capitalized it is data enabled, if common letter e.g. 4g, 3g or h no data is activated on the device. You would have to call your carrier and ensure that data is activated on your plan. If data is enabled, ensure you have the correct APN settings on the device for your carrier.
    04-03-13 05:01 AM
    Post all your issues and Im sure you will get lots of help
    04-03-13 05:04 AM
    That's true, just post all your issues regarding your Z10 here, and don't forget to try the search feature within the forum.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 05:09 AM
    Thanks guys.

(It defaults to wifi, once available it would use wifi in preference to the network.... that being said, once the wifi is no longer in range it would be on the network) This is a pain, as a wireless router can be availalble but the the service be down thus the phone thinks the WiFi is there and keeps trying to use it. I shall have to think of a cunning plan as Baldrick would say (none UK readers might not get that!!)
    04-03-13 07:00 AM