No pics. No go. Just upping post count. Posting pics on cb is so fricken easy it's not even funny.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 07:37 PM
    Microwave the kid for a few seconds. ask him how it feels. Phone>child

Kidding

Or am I?

Posted via CB10
    pttptppt likes this.
    12-12-13 08:13 PM
    Don't blame the parents. I have four kids. Three are good, one is bad; it is all about how those chromosomes line up.
    Eh... that's really true only some of the time, the majority of behavioral issues in children are socially related, so while some kids might have problems due to a medical condition (i.e. something related to neurological development vs. a psychiatric issue), most just don't have firm enough boundaries in place by their parents, for whatever reason. Not a parent myself (yet), but I am entering into training for pediatrics and I've seen this issue far too many times to count.

Would have to disagree with that, parents are adults now and even if they were raised wrong the human brain should know when your own kid needs to get up close and personal with the paddle

I flick! Do you?
    Should is such a relative term...

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 08:30 PM
    no pic = hoax

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 08:34 PM

I still think op is attention seeking. "Oh you are a developer that has developed zero apps???? Let me send you 2, just in case."

Posted via CB10
    jafrul and 20degrees like this.
    12-12-13 09:23 PM

I still think op is attention seeking. "Oh you are a developer that has developed zero apps???? Let me send you 2, just in case."

Posted via CB10
    Lol.. gotta agree with this.
    Still can't fathom the 'official' 25days Christmas gift when it is obviously not an official one.

Posted via Awesome Aristo on CB10
    12-12-13 09:26 PM

Posted via CB10
    Fully agreed. No pics, avoids questions regarding pics. He just wants that one person to feel sorry and send him one of their extra $200 Z10s they just bought.
    12-13-13 02:50 AM
    Fully agreed. No pics, avoids questions regarding pics. He just wants that one person to feel sorry and send him one of their extra $200 Z10s they just bought.
    Regardless of the OP's true intentions with this thread, that's kind of a big assumption you're making...

Posted via CB10
    paper_monkey and pmccartney like this.
    12-13-13 07:16 AM
    Not gonna believe it until I see photographic evidence... why is he avoiding posting pictures?
    20degrees likes this.
    12-13-13 07:54 AM
    Regardless of the OP's true intentions with this thread, that's kind of a big assumption you're making...

Posted via CB10
    Exactly.
    Where did the OP ever ask, in any way, for someone to send him a free LE phone.
    As a matter of fact, he stated in post 33 that he sent it back to BlackBerry and Michael is replacing it for him. I guess he means Michael Clewley. If so, tweet Michael if you want verification.
    00stryder likes this.
    12-13-13 08:43 AM

Posted via CB10
    I've developed 2 apps

Posted via CB10
    12-13-13 10:24 AM
    Another reason not to leave your phone unattended. Sorry to hear the kid was such an ***** to fry your device. Would be pissed if that was me.

BlackBerry Z30 | 10.2.1.1055 | C0006E212
    12-13-13 10:52 AM
    Seeing as how microwaves work by exciting the water to boil, thus transferring the heat to whatever is around it (go ahead, experiment with some dried rice) it really shouldn't "melt"... it should, however kill the electronics in the phone (microwaves... electromagnetic waves highly concentrated)

Yeah, I'd like to see the end result too... I wish I had that old microwave still sitting around, I've got a few old phones sitting around to see what they would do... as someone else mentioned, I think it's the beginnings of a new you tube sensation... will it nuke?
    I've melted things in the microwave before. Not intentionally but when I was a kid some of those toy plastic dishes weren't really intended to be nuked. They didn't turn into goo exactly, they did sag and collapse and change shape.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-13 11:25 AM
    I never said LE phone. Did I? I was just posting random stuff just like the op.
    Exactly.
    Where did the OP ever ask, in any way, for someone to send him a free LE phone.
    As a matter of fact, he stated in post 33 that he sent it back to BlackBerry and Michael is replacing it for him. I guess he means Michael Clewley. If so, tweet Michael if you want verification.
    12-13-13 11:28 AM
    Well, that's an expensive and polluting way to bake a blackberry.

(Sorry, the pun was too easy.)
    Last edited by bernhet; 12-13-13 at 12:09 PM.
    12-13-13 11:55 AM
    With all kindness, I don't think anyone should assume the child is special needs because he did something like that. He might just be a kid who likes getting into trouble or he does it for attention... I could be wrong, but I just don't like that insinuation. Luckily no one got hurt! I'm always afraid to leave my phone out where kids or pets are. My friend's puppy chewed on her BlackBerry so she had to get a new one! I think that has scarred me.

Posted via CB10
    00stryder likes this.
    12-13-13 12:04 PM
    With all kindness, I don't think anyone should assume the child is special needs because he did something like that. He might just be a kid who likes getting into trouble or he does it for attention... I could be wrong, but I just don't like that insinuation. Luckily no one got hurt! I'm always afraid to leave my phone out where kids or pets are. My friend's puppy chewed on her BlackBerry so she had to get a new one! I think that has scarred me.

Posted via CB10
    A new dog or a new BlackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    paper_monkey likes this.
    12-13-13 01:20 PM
    I've developed 2 apps

Posted via CB10
    Wow good great. You should change your legal name to Micro Apple Soft

Posted via CB10
    12-13-13 02:33 PM
    Wow good great. You should change your legal name to Micro Apple Soft

Posted via CB10
    LOL

Looking for the real vijik. Q10
    12-13-13 03:04 PM
    I never said LE phone. Did I? I was just posting random stuff just like the op.
    No you did not...the OP did.
    LE or not, the OP has never hinted that someone here should, would or could give him a replacement.
    pttptppt likes this.
    12-13-13 03:32 PM
    A new dog or a new BlackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    LOL! A new BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    00stryder likes this.
    12-13-13 03:46 PM
    Kid's an *****.
    12-13-13 07:13 PM
    Don't blame the parents. I have four kids. Three are good, one is bad; it is all about how those chromosomes line up.
    Spare society the risk of a potential future narcissistic maladjusted predator by arranging "an accident" involving a metal bathtub filled water, the spawn and an electric hairdryer.

Posted via CB10
    12-14-13 05:09 AM
    I the kid special needs? I mean 7 isn't 3. Sorry but that age a kid knows not to put non food items in the microwave just as he would know not to flush your wallet down the toilet. Then add to this that he had already done this prior and you have to think that it was intentional or some kind of call for attention.
    Sounds like the kid needs a good beating or two. Some discipline might do him good.
    12-14-13 06:00 AM
    Spare society the risk of a potential future narcissistic maladjusted predator by arranging "an accident" involving a metal bathtub filled water, the spawn and an electric hairdryer.

Posted via CB10
    Uh... Wow. Kinda a bit much, even as a joke.

Sounds like the kid needs a good beating or two. Some discipline might do him good.
    Now as a healthcare provider I cannot officially condone corporal punishment, but...

<.<
    >.>

*nods head in agreement*

Posted via CB10
    12-14-13 05:05 PM
107 ... 2345