If there are no repercussions, he is never going to learn...tears or no tears. if you go easy on mom and dad, they'll go easy on him. You know them best, but something to think about, especially if he's done this before. I am sorry your BlackBerry got damaged. I would be lost without mine.

Posted via CB10
    Luckily I have a bunch of phones in my collection. I did rage a bit that night but some children are born a bit slower, why treat them worst? IMHO

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 05:29 PM
    First Playbookster's Z30 gets battered by sugar and now your LE gets cooked? Whyy
    Sorry to hear and if it's not a too painful reminder, can we see some pics?

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 05:41 PM
    It has nothing to do with being slower.. a 3 year old should know not to touch other people's stuff...they might still do it, because they are three..
    my 4 year old and certainly my 7 year old wouldn't even think about it.....or even putting anything in the microwave with out asking....
    12-10-13 06:23 PM
    First, why is everyone jumping to this kids defense? He's probably not ********. He needs a kick in the ***, much like a lot of these punks who get away with everything because their parents asked a doctor for an "autism diagnosis". I guess looking for excuses will make even the worst parents look like decent human beings.

Second, this thread is bs. If my phone got melted you guys would be looking at the pictures right now.

This is the same guy who photo shopped a device info screen to make it look like he had some new unheard of leak, and blurred out the build date and number. After he got called out on it because he accidentally messed up a black separation line, he deleted every post in his awful channel.

Posted via CB10
    Searchy, pttptppt and modifier like this.
    12-10-13 06:35 PM
    Some people's kids... should have nuked one of his favourite toys in front of him.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 06:38 PM
    Apparently, he did this with their tablet and a few of his toys lol
    Time for the parents to stuff the spawn into the microwave before dumping it in the landfill. Microwaving optional.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 06:44 PM
    Sorry to hear that... although its not your phone, I feel like part of me is taken away

Proud owner of Q10, Z10 and Z30
    12-10-13 06:45 PM
    First, why is everyone jumping to this kids defense? He's probably not ********. He needs a kick in the ***, much like a lot of these punks who get away with everything because their parents asked a doctor for an "autism diagnosis". I guess looking for excuses will make even the worst parents look like decent human beings.

Second, this thread is bs. If my phone got melted you guys would be looking at the pictures right now.

This is the same guy who photo shopped a device info screen to make it look like he had some new unheard of leak, and blurred out the build date and number. After he got called out on it because he accidentally messed up a black separation line, he deleted every post in his awful channel.

Posted via CB10
    Good to know that if someone nukes your phone, you wouldn't me laughing and doubting.

If you want to know, I sent my phone back to BlackBerry and Michael said he'd send another one so I can continue to make apps

Posted via CB10
    diegonei likes this.
    12-10-13 07:35 PM
    Good to know that if someone nukes your phone, you wouldn't me laughing and doubting.

If you want to know, I sent my phone back to BlackBerry and Michael said he'd send another one so I can continue to make apps

Posted via CB10
    I don't put myself into a situation where a kid can destroy my phone.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 07:43 PM
    I don't put myself into a situation where a kid can destroy my phone.

Posted via CB10
    I don't want to start an argument but it's not like I purposely let him destroy it. I was using it, showed it off a bit, let friend use it, he put it down as I said I'm going to the washroom, I come back and almost faint

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 07:47 PM
    Parents with destructive kids should never leave them unattended. They need to be watched!
    diegonei likes this.
    12-10-13 07:47 PM
    Go ahead a nuke your phone
    Microwave + phone = dead phone
    And anything else lol
    12-10-13 07:50 PM
    Damn that's wicked. I never set my phone down at somebody else's place.

Can we see some pics of the phone though? And what number was the phone? 0001?

Looking for the real vijik. Q10
    12-10-13 07:51 PM
    He probably heard about toast notifications and wanted to see if the microwave would be any better...

Either that or he had some type of vendetta against you. Lol

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 08:00 PM
    He is way too old to be behaving that way. Hope they will pay for a replacement. My kids were making their beds and doing their chores at a very young age to learn responsibility.

Posted via CB10
    Agreed. Very close friends of mine had a discipline problem with their 8 year old. Threw a toy in anger out my window. They replaced it. We discussed the matter and they took steps to address daily discipline issues and respect. If this thread is true, I would encourage OP to kindly approach the parents as a concerned friend and address the matter. Otherwise, it will continue.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 08:00 PM
    In a funny way, it gives a new meaning to a nuked phone.

Posted via CB10
    Elite1 likes this.
    12-10-13 08:02 PM
    Pictures or it didn't happen...

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 09:37 PM
    In a funny way, it gives a new meaning to a nuked phone.

Posted via CB10
    Same outcome, basically!

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 09:44 PM
    Patrick...Pics or it didn't happen!

Anyway...why do you have selfies from a Black Z10 and not a LE one on Twitter?

Am I missing something?
    jevinzac likes this.
    12-11-13 07:50 PM
    Patrick...Pics or it didn't happen!

Anyway...why do you have selfies from a Black Z10 and not a LE one on Twitter?

Am I missing something?
    I have a black z10 and z30 for regular use. LE from making an app, q10 is my dad's and I got a q5 for my sister

Posted via CB10
    12-11-13 07:54 PM
    I have a black z10 and z30 for regular use. LE from making an app, q10 is my dad's and I got a q5 for my sister

Posted via CB10
    aahhhh...still, pics or it didn't happen. ;-)
    12-11-13 08:16 PM
    Some people's kids... should have nuked one of his favourite toys in front of him.

Posted via CB10
    should have returned the favour by microwaving his xbox one/ps4 and telling him that santa is fake
    12-11-13 08:33 PM
    Methinks someone ought to put the kid in the microwave oven. See how he/she likes.
    12-11-13 09:10 PM
    Oh god. If my 8 yr old ever thought about doing this....oh I can't even imagine the consequences.

Luckily he would never do something like this. Don't even think it crosses his mind to put anything other than food in the microwave. Just wow.
    paper_monkey likes this.
    12-11-13 09:23 PM
    I have a hard time believing a kid nuked your limited edition z10 and you sent it to BlackBerry and they're sending you a new one....
    Its been a year at least since these phones were released to devs...

And why cant you use your BlackBerry z10 or z30 to develop apps???
    After all they do have a developer mode in the settings.

Sorry not buying it.

Ive come to the conclusion that a lot of these threads and posters are from people who seem to want to boost their post count...

Posted via CB10
    Ruslan Botsyurko likes this.
    12-11-13 09:30 PM
107 1234 ...