Wondering if anyone has the same thing. I ordered a premium blackberry headset. The only way it works is if i put it in with force and in a certain way, or else it just produces a clicking sound. So it seems like the contacts for the mic on the headphone jack or on the phone are not aligned well. Regular headphones work just fine. Anyone know any workarounds? I thought i saw something about this a long time ago but at that point i was not using a headset.

Thanks
    05-14-14 08:42 AM
    I hate to say it, but I think you received a defective set. I had that happen with one device. Just went back to the store and they swapped them on the spot for me. I don't think it will be as easy for you, but that depends who you ordered them from.
    05-15-14 03:51 PM
    I don't have your issue per say but for some reason when on conference calls people can't hear me if I'm using my premium headphones. I have to go to speaker phone.

At first I just thought it was because I was using the crappy Z10 headphones but it still happens with my wife's premium Q10 headphones.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-14 04:08 PM
    Screwed up jack. I had to put mine in with force the first time. Worked well for over 6 months. Then the problems started stacking. My phone goes wild and opens music at random, skips tracks and so on. I should've returned it immediately, but who wants to go a day without the Z?
    05-15-14 04:18 PM