Hi all, yes I dropped my Z10 and the glass broke. The digitizer also quit working so there is no response to touch. I am a bit of a DIY guy so I did some research and found I could purchase just the glass and digitizer assembly on eBay and so I ordered it.

Now before everyone tells me "you should just replace the LCD/glass-digitizer as an assembly as you can't separate the two without damaging the LCD" you should know that I already managed to peal of all the broken glass with the help of "goo be gone" and a guitar pick

My issue is now that I never really knew what I was getting into and apparently the glass I ordered does not come with the adhesive I need to adhere it back the LCD.

Does anyone know where I can get that correct adhesive and maybe some instruction on how to best accomplish this without ending up bubbles or dust under the glass?

Thanks in advance!

"Oh and yes if I could do it all over again I think I may have ordered the LCD/glass-digitizer as an assembly but as I already have paid for the glass-digitizer alone please stick to that topic for advice "
    08-21-13 12:24 PM
    The thing is that they're both intertwined, you can't just replace the glass
    08-21-13 12:36 PM
    "The thing is that they're both intertwined, you can't just replace the glass "

I am recieving conflicting information here. I have been told that it is difficult and so buying the assembly is the better choice but there are reputable eBay stores selling the Glass/digitizer seporate from the LCD. Now that I have one one my way here I need to find the adhesive to install it.
    08-21-13 06:12 PM
    My advice - "Don't crack the glass!"

Sorry, couldn't help it!
    08-21-13 06:15 PM
    My advice - "Don't crack the glass!"

Sorry, couldn't help it!
    Oh you wait.... your turn will come...
    08-22-13 05:23 PM
    The thing is that they're both intertwined, you can't just replace the glass

Can you suggest a way that I might get better exposure to this question?
    08-22-13 05:24 PM