Hi , i am currently a 16 yrs old student . My friends usually have Samsung or Iphone smartphone . However , i went for the BB z10 because it is different and special . Here are the few updates i think RIM should do

1) apps icon : Rim should get rid of the black side of app icon . secondly , they should make the apps icon and background have an in-depth feel , make it more more elegant .

2) z10 background: Although the dark theme of BB is quite good , but i think RIM should give us an option to customize the theme either brighter or darker .

3) Apps support : I know BB world is still adding more apps , but most of them are from androids . RIM should create a tool to encourage users to create apps premiere for Blackberry because users are the one that truely understand what they need

4) OS that doesn't drain battery : with some update to BB 10.1 os , this problem can be easily fixed .

This are some of the minor updates for RIM to improve their device user experience . Please comment what you think about my idea and share this thread if you agree with me . Blackberry 10 has Potential !!!!
    Last edited by BergerKing; 08-02-13 at 10:29 AM. Reason: Edited for structure, no content changed.
    08-02-13 10:23 AM
    Nice breakdown of things, I know others have said similar about much of your thread. It is a growing, young OS, and we're just seeing how it matures at this point. Teething pains mostly.

As this is your first post, I'd like to extend a welcome to the CrackBerry forums!
    08-02-13 10:33 AM
    You mentioned:

Better apps - this has been said since day 1.
    Ability to customize like in days past - mentioned since day 1.
    Battery issues - mentioned since day 1.

All of this is brand new information!!!!

-Chris-
    08-02-13 10:48 AM
    Nice breakdown of things, I know others have said similar about much of your thread. It is a growing, young OS, and we're just seeing how it matures at this point. Teething pains mostly.

As this is your first post, I'd like to extend a welcome to the CrackBerry forums!
    08-02-13 12:33 PM
    Yeah For supporting me my 1st post , just want write own thoughts about BB 10 ^_^
    08-02-13 12:34 PM
    Yeah THX for supporting me for my 1st post , just want to write my own thoughts about BB 10 ^_^
    08-02-13 12:35 PM