SO this is a continuation to my previous thread : http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...t-turn-926769/

I reloaded a 10.2.1 leak onto my phone instead of of the update ways through BBLink and the IE way as well but all of them haven't worked for me. After the software has been loaded, the phone will try to load (BB logo appears) but then it will crash and try to reboot and it cycles and cycles over and over again. Should I try to ask ROgers for a replacement Phone?
    04-25-14 11:55 PM
    SO this is a continuation to my previous thread : http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...t-turn-926769/

I reloaded a 10.2.1 leak onto my phone instead of of the update ways through BBLink and the IE way as well but all of them haven't worked for me. After the software has been loaded, the phone will try to load (BB logo appears) but then it will crash and try to reboot and it cycles and cycles over and over again. Should I try to ask ROgers for a replacement Phone?
    If you still have a warranty, sure, call them and see what they suggest.
    04-26-14 12:22 AM
    Yeah. I really do hope I can get an exchange tomorrow. I find it weird though, even reloading the OS didn't help fix the phone back to normal status.
    04-26-14 12:24 AM
    Try a reload thru Link. Or re download a leak...first one may be corrupt...

Trusted Member Genius
    04-26-14 02:28 AM
    Wipe your phone with SIC multiwipe http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=909209 and reload your OS using autoloader

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    shane0567 likes this.
    04-26-14 02:50 AM

You may have a hardware problem with the flash memory or something.

I would definitely consider talking to Rogers about it.
    04-26-14 04:38 AM
    Wipe your phone with SIC multiwipe SIC Multiwipe BB10, BBOS & PB - clean your device before auto/app loader - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com and reload your OS using autoloader

MAN! Bookmarked the link! already talked to Rogers and they will send it to the warehouse and see what can be done. I wish i saw this earlier lol then I could have tried it...
    Sator likes this.
    04-26-14 10:22 AM
    MAN! Bookmarked the link! already talked to Rogers and they will send it to the warehouse and see what can be done. I wish i saw this earlier lol then I could have tried it...
    No problem..., maybe you can try it next time when you wanna upgrade your phone, it's good to wipe our phone cleanly before loading a new OS, it always feels like a "new" phone, responsive and smooth...

shane0567 likes this.
    04-27-14 03:51 AM