I NEED HELP last night my mom give me a black berry z10 phone and i decide to do a factory reset. when factory reset is on going i accidentally pull the battery 3 times and the 4th time i put the battery bberror10 0015 show in start up i tried bb link,autoloader but when i connect the phone via usb cable always red light and logo on and off pls help me thanks sorry for bad english
    11-22-17 07:47 AM
    i mean accidentally fell
    11-22-17 07:48 AM
    Run the autoloader, without connecting the phone to your PC. When you see the prompt 'Connecting to bootrom' then try hooking the Z10 up. If still no joy, then try doing a hard reset on the phone (while connected) by holding the power key for about 15s until it reboots. You are looking for a green LED indicating that the bootrom is in flash mode. Failing that, you may have to mess around a bit, rebooting the phone, inserting/removing battery etc before the autoloader 'catches' the bootrom at the required state.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-17 10:22 AM
    thanks Niallac i will try that now, Have a nice day
    11-22-17 11:53 PM
    one more thing can i do it on win 7 laptop im using wifi
    11-22-17 11:59 PM
    Hi, I have no experience running either Link or autoloaders under Win7. I do know that you will need to have Link installed, or at least the Link USB drivers, that is an installation option with Link. WiFi is fine for downloading the necessary software, but you will require a USB connection to the phone to re-flash it.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-17 11:38 AM
    Hi, I have no experience running either Link or autoloaders under Win7. I do know that you will need to have Link installed, or at least the Link USB drivers, that is an installation option with Link. WiFi is fine for downloading the necessary software, but you will require a USB connection to the phone to re-flash it.

Posted via CB10
    I have a Z10 STL100-4 de Verizon and connected to the Blackberry Link gave error and press reload, after this appeared the error BB-00015, then reading in its forum note that could be recovered by downloading the last autoloader and this would repair. Well that I did, I recognized the cell phone and started to do its process and when I finish, the autoloader was closed and the cell phone was with the black screen and Blackberry logo. The On/off button does not work, try to retrieve it with the BBLink and nothing, because it does not recognize the cell phone. Download several versions of Autoloarder and none manages to recognize my cell phone. I don't know what to do to fix it anymore.

I have done the following, I download the most updated autoloader of the model of my Z10, I run as Administrator. I hope it opens, I connect the cell without battery, the computer sounds when connected by the USB port, starts to turn on until it stays on the Blackberry logo, I put the battery fast and autoloader does not recognize it. I've also connected it with the battery on and the only thing the cell does is restart after about ten minutes.

Highlighting the on / off button no matter how hard you press it does not work. The only way I have to turn it off / on is to remove the battery.

Did some of you happen to this? Have you managed to have your cell phone revived? Who could please help me in this? I really need my cell phone and I'm desperate. By the way, I connect it to the charger and it recharges normally to complete the green light.

Thank you!
    11-27-17 10:37 PM
    Hi, you have (at least) three threads open on this issue now. It would be easier to keep track of just one - mods, please consolidate?

OP - see my recent comments in your other thread for advice - HTH.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-17 04:32 AM