Greetings my Crackberrians!

I live in Canada and sitting here wondering if I should purchase one of these marvels of Blackberry technology.
    Thinking I'll check the want ads in Used Victoria (website for Classifieds) I typed in Blackberry Z10 - hoping there was someone that bought the phone and I can pick up one for cheaper than what the carriers are asking (Yeah I'm cheap at times)
    I came across this ad: Blackberry Z10 forsale new Victoria City, Victoria

I quickly wrote to the seller to see if this was an unlocked phone price or a locked on contract and selling the phone or if shipping is involved... you know the typical questions you ask when you want to buy something from someone you do not know.
    The seller responded with: Phone is brand new, free shipping, unlocked and there are promotions if you buy 3 Z10s from this website: .: SALES MOBILE HOME LTD :.

Is this for real? What are your thoughts.
    02-21-13 04:09 PM
    First pic shows at&t on the far right and map of usa
    Second pic shows Vodafone in the doorway and sign above looks ms paint (not even photoshop lol)
    Website says they are from new jersey
    U said ur in victoria...
    Neither place has Vodafone if I'm not mistaken (well I know Canada doesn't lol but I don't live in the states..)

I call bs

//edit
    This is of course in addition to the obvious "Why the **** would they sell for $300 which is way below market value"...

But it is from new joisy.... fell off a truck?? lol
    Posted via CB10
    Last edited by makaveli86; 02-21-13 at 04:24 PM.
    02-21-13 04:13 PM
    I agree! This sounds like BS. Do not buy anything on UsedVic that involves shipping. This is a scam as I've seen other phones listed at half their usual price in a similar fashion!
    02-21-13 04:18 PM
    I thought I would Google their website... Sales Mobile Home Ltd. and the only thing that came up was a BBB (Better Business Bureau) and it says this company is believed to be out of business?!?
    What?
    02-21-13 04:22 PM