Yep. Opened BlackBerry World for the second time today, and it was suddenly in Spanish. Just the 1st screen though. When I go to My World(shouldn't it be mi mundo?), and the other categories everything is in English. I know I didn't do this. My phone's language is still set to English. I can't figure out how to get it back to English. I already restarted the phone. Also from that main BlackBerry World screen the My World section has a spark icon there as if I have an update, but when I check there is nothing available. Anyone have any ideas? I found an old thread about it from 3 years ago, but it was un resolved.
    04-08-13 08:27 PM
    Lol the same thing happened to me. It went away after an OS update.

Delete some pre installed BlackBerry apps. Then go to software updates. It will tell you an application update is available. Try downloading it, after that it started to work for me.
    Posted via CB10
    04-08-13 08:32 PM
    Yep. Opened BlackBerry World for the second time today, and it was suddenly in Spanish.
    Rebooting fixed the glitch for me...

Root
    04-09-13 10:34 AM
    I had this glitch show up today, after a reboot. Subsequent reboots didn't fix it. So I went old school and did a battery pull. Ah, the memories. Anyway, the battery pull fixed it.
    04-14-13 02:46 PM
    This has been happening to me since I picked up the phone from T-Mobile. It doesn't happen every day but enough to be very annoying. According the BlackBerry it is a know bug and will be fixed in an update.....but until then....thank god I can read Spanish...although very little but enough. I normally try a restart and if that does not work....a battery pull does sometimes do the trick. Guess it is a bug with such a new OS but I still LOVE my Z10!
    04-26-13 04:03 PM